Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Claud Anderson speech bout the state of Black USA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Claud Anderson speech bout the state of Black USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:09pm
Y'all need to stop being so negative. If there is one thing we can take from the generations hefore us is that we need hope and faith to survive, even when our future is bleak
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:10pm
i enjoyed the video so thanks for posting. 
i been telling niccas this shyt for years.
i'm tired of talking now though and i aint having any kids thats going to have to deal with this bs so i'm just trying to finish out these years i have on this earth and be done with niccas. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Y'all need to stop being so negative. If there is one thing we can take from the generations hefore us is that we need hope and faith to survive, even when our future is bleak

Surviving is overrated if progression won't happen. Just accept it Alias Avi. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

exactly how i feel. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:14pm
Ok. You and your people can die if you want to

Mine will survive in thrive. On earth and in Heaven Wink

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:19pm

dope drop. dr. claude was 100% correct. a lot of black folks need to hear this speech. it just seems whenever we get an educated brotha/sista like dr. claude or umar johnson, they're speaking to small audiences. i wonder how much it would cost to book them to speak at an event.

the 5 levels and group economics part was pure piff, imho.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:21pm
There is no hope, but desolation, there is no faith but illusion. This is the reality of The Final Chapter of the American Negro.

....unless you give me full authority of each and all of your wills.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:26pm
Honestly, his speech made me wanna start up a small business

We can start by starting up necessities in our community (grocery, banks, transit) and take back industries that throw our money at (beauty supply, shoe stores)

We need to self-segregate. Our generation needs to sacrifice ourselves for the future. It will be hard at first and we'll probably even face blow-back as we start to discriminate with our dollars (non-Black people are used to us being idiots and feeding them with our dollars, this will be a huge change for them)

I personally want to start up a health food store in the poorest Black neighborhoods and turn rundown parking lots into neighborhood gardens

There's so much we can do. We just need to put our heads together
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

There is no hope, but desolation, there is no faith but illusion. This is the reality of The Final Chapter of the American Negro.

mouth breathers aren't fit to lead fam.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

mouth breathers aren't fit to lead fam.

Sleepy The negro is doomed and I'm not fit to serve good day. I'll take my knowledge somewhere else and another renaissance will begin.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic