Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Claud Anderson speech bout the state of Black USA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Claud Anderson speech bout the state of Black USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Why can't both men and women lead?

Didn't say both can't lead.  However,  women can't keep pulling and pushing men to get their sh!t together because at the end both will go down in flames.

Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Well most of the men in our race are not leaders.  They are followers.  They  will never lead us down the right path.  So what can you expect?

Blk women are the only ones holding this sh*t together. 

I agree with everything u said except the last line cause black women are not producing anything to create a black economy in America and spend their money outside of the black community just as much as black men. The black community is OVER.

I hardly see any black men owning anything.  In fact, I see more blk men unemployed than blk women.

Most of the time black women are the ones that are pro-blk in the communities.  Most men I see are chasing after other things. Well I see a lot of black women as owners and partners in large firms.  I hardly see blk men as owners and leaders in any large companies.

naw this post is invalid but thanks for responding to the thread
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:38pm
Oh, Ionno. Negro males are easily more influence by western civilization fake philosophy and lack critical thinking skills. The male negro is done. Get some other black men around the world. They certainly have a lot of drive than being fat, playing ball, getting man weaves for their balding scalps, selling crack and weed on the corner or working at mcdonalds and acting like he balling while living in his mother's basement. Turrible, Turrible, Turrbile.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:49pm
It was obvious you didn't watch Thumbs Down 
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:49pm

Well most of the men in our race are not leaders.  They are followers.  They  will never lead us down the right path.  So what can you expect?

Blk women are the only ones holding this sh*t together. 

I agree with everything u said except the last line cause black women are not producing anything to create a black economy in America and spend their money outside of the black community just as much as black men. The black community is OVER.

I hardly see any black men owning anything.  In fact, I see more blk men unemployed than blk women.

Most of the time black women are the ones that are pro-blk in the communities.  Most men I see are chasing after other things. Well I see a lot of black women as owners and partners in large firms.  I hardly see blk men as owners and leaders in any large companies.

naw this post is invalid but thanks for responding to the thread

That's your view.  I live in NY and this is what I see.  You asked and I had answered.  But thanks for the interesting thread and the video that I didn't even watch.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:51pm
In New York those negros are lazy.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:53pm
We are having less and less black children so.... I ain't hopeful
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

In New York those negros are lazy.

Umm and you don't see any lazy negros in other states?  because I've seem them in other states and  hearing their tired a$$ excuses too.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:57pm
Ds2nice u can leave now ....this thread isn't bout sh*tting on black men

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

We are having less and less black children so.... I ain't hopeful

And some of the ones that are having kids are raising them all wrong...yesterday I was at the bus stop and this woman with 3 little kids was cussing up a storm at them Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>