BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

classy, professional way to say to a coworker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I would not have addressed her at all, I would have gone to my superior and his/her superior and demand they check the tapes. After they check the tapes, I need an apology in front of my superior and then I need a team meeting addressing false claims and office gossip. I would then take the time to tell Asiana that I have accepted her apology but in the future would appreciate more professionalism from her. That way my team knows she lied without me having to go tell all of them personally.

I would wait 6 months and have a ride or die fucc her car up,cause a bitch like me can't let shyt go. I wouldn't rest until I got revenge on that ass somehow. She would be getting pizza and Chinese food delivered to her house every Saturday morning until I ran out of restaurants to order from. Fuccing racist bitch! I'm mad as hell and it ain't even me. Stealing? Girl bye

This. It doesn't matter that you approached her privately...she is messing with your PROFESSIONAL reputation and credibility. I would indeed ask for a public apology in front of everyone. 

from now on, she does not exist to you... ive found the best way to get under someone's skin and make them feel uncomfortable is act like they are not even in the room. walk into a room...speak to everyone but her, walk down the hallway - look through her and don't say ish, sit directly across from her in a meeting - stare her down until all she can do is look down. She wants to call you a thief - steal her relevance at work.
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:58am
should have went to HR.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 3:20am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I would not have addressed her at all, I would have gone to my superior and his/her superior and demand they check the tapes. After they check the tapes, I need an apology in front of my superior and then I need a team meeting addressing false claims and office gossip. I would then take the time to tell Asiana that I have accepted her apology but in the future would appreciate more professionalism from her. That way my team knows she lied without me having to go tell all of them personally.

I would wait 6 months and have a ride or die fucc her car up,cause a bitch like me can't let shyt go. I wouldn't rest until I got revenge on that ass somehow. She would be getting pizza and Chinese food delivered to her house every Saturday morning until I ran out of restaurants to order from. Fuccing racist bitch! I'm mad as hell and it ain't even me. Stealing? Girl bye

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:57am
It worked out fine and I told no lies.

I said that I shouldn't have cursed her out but it was an emotional moment after being slandered for absolutely no reason at all. The HR manager, my manager and the department lead all said that they understood but would not tolerate such behavior in the future. Then they went off on her saying that she should know better, there's a code of conduct and that's not how we operate.

My office held a meeting this morning and she apologized for spreading rumors. Now we all have to go through a code of conduct boot camp for two days next week.

I have to go to a professionalism course on Monday.

For now that's it.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

It worked out fine and I told no lies.

I said that I shouldn't have cursed her out but it was an emotional moment after being slandered for absolutely no reason at all. The HR manager, my manager and the department lead all said that they understood but would not tolerate such behavior in the future. Then they went off on her saying that she should know better, there's a code of conduct and that's not how we operate.

My office held a meeting this morning and she apologized for spreading rumors. Now we all have to go through a code of conduct boot camp for two days next week.

I have to go to a professionalism course on Monday.

For now that's it.

Wait, does the liar have to go through the professionalism course too?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:07am
Didn't read but it ain't worth it, let it go. 
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:09am
she has to go through something else. they had a separate meeting with her and we don't talk
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:15am

damn that sucks

well I will fight the urge to curse even harder now
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:27am
smh... good thing you weren't punished, just annoyed

when i was younger and someone did something to me, id just do it back cause it was simpler. the person who initiated it always told after i punched them back and i always got in trouble. ive never been the kinda person who needed help solving a problem like that, until now. seems like you have to tell first then punch her in the head. now i get it smh
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:59am

I think going to a training class is"punishment"

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style