Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

classy, professional way to say to a coworker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:57am
It worked out fine and I told no lies.

I said that I shouldn't have cursed her out but it was an emotional moment after being slandered for absolutely no reason at all. The HR manager, my manager and the department lead all said that they understood but would not tolerate such behavior in the future. Then they went off on her saying that she should know better, there's a code of conduct and that's not how we operate.

My office held a meeting this morning and she apologized for spreading rumors. Now we all have to go through a code of conduct boot camp for two days next week.

I have to go to a professionalism course on Monday.

For now that's it.
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

It worked out fine and I told no lies.

I said that I shouldn't have cursed her out but it was an emotional moment after being slandered for absolutely no reason at all. The HR manager, my manager and the department lead all said that they understood but would not tolerate such behavior in the future. Then they went off on her saying that she should know better, there's a code of conduct and that's not how we operate.

My office held a meeting this morning and she apologized for spreading rumors. Now we all have to go through a code of conduct boot camp for two days next week.

I have to go to a professionalism course on Monday.

For now that's it.

Wait, does the liar have to go through the professionalism course too?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:07am
Didn't read but it ain't worth it, let it go. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:09am
she has to go through something else. they had a separate meeting with her and we don't talk
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:27am
smh... good thing you weren't punished, just annoyed

when i was younger and someone did something to me, id just do it back cause it was simpler. the person who initiated it always told after i punched them back and i always got in trouble. ive never been the kinda person who needed help solving a problem like that, until now. seems like you have to tell first then punch her in the head. now i get it smh
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:08am
I kinda think so too but i guess it can be a positive, in the long run lol also i didn't wanna rile amilia up
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I think going to a training class is"punishment"

i'm cool with it

i already got my FY performance review so i'm not tripping

my mama had to cool me down yesterday before the meeting bc i told her if i get fired for this i'd go out like cleo in set it off

aint nobody trippin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:37am
LOL i aint studying BHM, I got enough real life drama to let ish go
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:39am
Shoulda cried like white women do.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:42am
Hyperventilating and sh*t...

you felt scared for your safety
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon