Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

classy, professional way to say to a coworker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

nvm i already cursed her out

LOLGood Luck. I almost cursed out one out the other day, but thankful didn't. I am dealing with this  same issue.Dead I read some of it, nope telling others you steal that's rude, words would be say that day.

Edited by Starrygurl - Mar 13 2014 at 3:07pm
Sponsored Links

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I would not have addressed her at all, I would have gone to my superior and his/her superior and demand they check the tapes. After they check the tapes, I need an apology in front of my superior and then I need a team meeting addressing false claims and office gossip. I would then take the time to tell Asiana that I have accepted her apology but in the future would appreciate more professionalism from her. That way my team knows she lied without me having to go tell all of them personally.

I would wait 6 months and have a ride or die fucc her car up,cause a bitch like me can't let shyt go. I wouldn't rest until I got revenge on that ass somehow. She would be getting pizza and Chinese food delivered to her house every Saturday morning until I ran out of restaurants to order from. Fuccing racist bitch! I'm mad as hell and it ain't even me. Stealing? Girl bye

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:17pm
Yep and that's just for calling me a thief. That's nothing *shrugs*
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

(This is what I would tell you if you were my sister/best friend)
That was a test.....we've all been tested in life and Amilia you failed. If you dont want her to ever be able to take away what you've built , then dont put yourself in that situation. She can report the cursing out because you ACTUALLY did it and most likely really get you fired. I hope you're a good liar and I also hope that everything works in your favor.

If they get the bottom of it... tapes, whatever, and OP is shown NOT to have stolen her money and they know she lied/falsley accused, then comes the "curse her?  What?  This lady has a problem with me apparently and she is making my work environment VERY uncomfortable...."

Yeah.  Tables can turn.  Don't forget to make your lip quiver ever so slightly as you're saying it too.

Edited by whosbotheringme - Mar 13 2014 at 3:26pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:24pm
I swear I love all you ignant ass O's from the bottom of my heart
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:29pm

I would not have addressed her at all, I would have gone to my superior and his/her superior and demand they check the tapes. After they check the tapes, I need an apology in front of my superior and then I need a team meeting addressing false claims and office gossip. I would then take the time to tell Asiana that I have accepted her apology but in the future would appreciate more professionalism from her. That way my team knows she lied without me having to go tell all of them personally.

I would wait 6 months and have a ride or die fucc her car up,cause a bitch like me can't let shyt go. I wouldn't rest until I got revenge on that ass somehow. She would be getting pizza and Chinese food delivered to her house every Saturday morning until I ran out of restaurants to order from. Fuccing racist bitch! I'm mad as hell and it ain't even me. Stealing? Girl bye

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:33pm
HerwomanClapStarLOL
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:34pm

This. It doesn't matter that you approached her privately...she is messing with your PROFESSIONAL reputation and credibility. I would indeed ask for a public apology in front of everyone. 

from now on, she does not exist to you... ive found the best way to get under someone's skin and make them feel uncomfortable is act like they are not even in the room. walk into a room...speak to everyone but her, walk down the hallway - look through her and don't say ish, sit directly across from her in a meeting - stare her down until all she can do is look down. She wants to call you a thief - steal her relevance at work.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:58am
should have went to HR.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 3:20am

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic