Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

classy, professional way to say to a coworker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:14pm
whoa nelly.  this chick accused you of theft?  you need to file a complaint against her and you need an apology.  oh this bitch tryna get you fired.
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:14pm
Whoa...yeah...get in that ass.

How dare she?

Father, thank you for keeping disrespectful people like this outta my life cuz you know I like having a job and don't wanna go to nobody's jail.

Smh, the nerve.

Every day, I adore tatee a little more lol.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:16pm
Yeah.  No classy way to address that.  Straight Brooklyn hood time on that one lol.  With a smile so she thinks I'm crazy as hell.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:16pm
This ho playing with your livelihood...I can't, I just can't!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Yeah.  No classy way to address that.  Straight Brooklyn hood time on that one lol.  With a smile so she thinks I'm crazy as hell.

basically

if she was so bold to tell the whole office a lie, she'll tell about the "threat" you just gave her, cry too. You better go first
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:24pm
theft? yeah, no. i would've simply told her that i didn't appreciate the accusation and that she needed to exercise professional courtesy and have gone to you first before engaging in character slander and starting office gossip. then i would inform her that my next stop would be with our direct supervisor after we were finished with our little chat.  but you already got the chance to holla at her. 

so now, go do this: 
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

whoa nelly.  this chick accused you of theft?  you need to file a complaint against her and you need an apology.  oh this bitch tryna get you fired.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:25pm
You can't go around acussing ppl with no solid evidence. She is creating a toxic work environment. That was both unprofessional but also careless. That itch needs to understand that ger action's have major consequences. Dumb itch you don't go around slandering someone's name like that.

never mind her, you just keep doing you
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

You can't go around acussing ppl with no solid evidence. She is creating a toxic work environment. That was both unprofessional but also careless. That itch needs to understand that ger action's have major consequences. Dumb itch you don't go around slandering someone's name like that.

never mind her, you just keep doing you

so now ever damn time something gets misplaced theyre looking at Amilia...oh hell nah.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:31pm
yeah i talked to HR and they're meeting with me and our manager at 4 *looks at clock* *logs off*
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you can pretty much just say it just like you did in the your post.   just make certain you say it low, greasy and in their ear so there are no witnesses.  never have witnesses.

sometimes in life you have let individuals know that its not beneath you to choke bitch.

and remember to say good morning with a smile the next day.
LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair