FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

classy, professional way to say to a coworker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:16pm
This ho playing with your livelihood...I can't, I just can't!
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Yeah.  No classy way to address that.  Straight Brooklyn hood time on that one lol.  With a smile so she thinks I'm crazy as hell.

basically

if she was so bold to tell the whole office a lie, she'll tell about the "threat" you just gave her, cry too. You better go first
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:24pm
theft? yeah, no. i would've simply told her that i didn't appreciate the accusation and that she needed to exercise professional courtesy and have gone to you first before engaging in character slander and starting office gossip. then i would inform her that my next stop would be with our direct supervisor after we were finished with our little chat.  but you already got the chance to holla at her. 

so now, go do this: 
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

whoa nelly.  this chick accused you of theft?  you need to file a complaint against her and you need an apology.  oh this bitch tryna get you fired.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:25pm
You can't go around acussing ppl with no solid evidence. She is creating a toxic work environment. That was both unprofessional but also careless. That itch needs to understand that ger action's have major consequences. Dumb itch you don't go around slandering someone's name like that.

never mind her, you just keep doing you
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

You can't go around acussing ppl with no solid evidence. She is creating a toxic work environment. That was both unprofessional but also careless. That itch needs to understand that ger action's have major consequences. Dumb itch you don't go around slandering someone's name like that.

never mind her, you just keep doing you

so now ever damn time something gets misplaced theyre looking at Amilia...oh hell nah.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:31pm
yeah i talked to HR and they're meeting with me and our manager at 4 *looks at clock* *logs off*
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you can pretty much just say it just like you did in the your post.   just make certain you say it low, greasy and in their ear so there are no witnesses.  never have witnesses.

sometimes in life you have let individuals know that its not beneath you to choke bitch.

and remember to say good morning with a smile the next day.
LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:44pm
(This is what I would tell you if you were my sister/best friend)
That was a test.....we've all been tested in life and Amilia you failed. If you dont want her to ever be able to take away what you've built , then dont put yourself in that situation. She can report the cursing out because you ACTUALLY did it and most likely really get you fired. I hope you're a good liar and I also hope that everything works in your favor.

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:54pm
That was an awful thing for her to do. AWFUL.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:01pm
I would not have addressed her at all, I would have gone to my superior and his/her superior and demand they check the tapes. After they check the tapes, I need an apology in front of my superior and then I need a team meeting addressing false claims and office gossip. I would then take the time to tell Asiana that I have accepted her apology but in the future would appreciate more professionalism from her. That way my team knows she lied without me having to go tell all of them personally.

I would wait 6 months and have a ride or die fucc her car up,cause a bitch like me can't let shyt go. I wouldn't rest until I got revenge on that ass somehow. She would be getting pizza and Chinese food delivered to her house every Saturday morning until I ran out of restaurants to order from. Fuccing racist bitch! I'm mad as hell and it ain't even me. Stealing? Girl bye
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions