Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

CLASSIQUE REMY KINKY CURLY REVIEW RANT PT 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

these pop up shop hoes annoy the hell out of me. . . that whole "well you talking about me so you made me popular" high school ass logic. I can not!
^^^ This Clap
Sponsored Links

~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:08am
UPDATE:

Classiqueremyhair .
To Me
Today at 7:32 AM

Sorry about all that. I have had an emergency since, and not a single signal at the hospital. You can check my website I had to put orders on hold. The best I can do is send you 2 bundles of 22" or 1 bundle 20" and 22". Its partly your fault because I don't know what you did or the products you used on the hair.. ...Confused

Me

To Classiqueremyhair .
Today at 9:03 AM
I hope all is well.  Classique really needs to work hard at improving the quality of its customer service.  The product alone does not make a company successful and withstand the test of time.  For you to offer me new hair in one breath and then say its partially my fault in the next is a slap in my face. In any business the customer is always right whether you believe it or not.

The bottom line is the hair matted and tangled into a rats nest after a months wear. Nothing should have made this hair react in this manner.  I am very experienced in taking care of both weave and my natural hair and this is just unacceptable.

I will accept the 3 replacement bundles and if I install it in the future and it reacts in a better manner I will update my reviews on it. 

When will you be mailing the hair?

Nataki

I will keep you updated on whether I actually receive new hair.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:14am
Prediction: No response. Am I right, or am I really right?!LOL< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Edited by ExotiqBeautii - Jan 31 2014 at 8:14am
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:19am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Prediction: No response. Am I right, or am I really right?!LOL< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

We will just have to wait and see if she does the right thing.  LOL
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:47am
she is so unprofessional it makes absolutely no sense..like really....WTF is she sending screenshots of her paypal account..who cares...$400 should be a drop in the bucket if that is the case....if you said you were going to send hair why still try to blame you. Taki I am so sorry you had to waste all that money, that is insane.
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:49am

Uploading text convo that just ended with company.  UN FRIGGIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Its taking a minute...but almost done 

Edited by ~taki~ - Jan 31 2014 at 9:10am
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:51am
*sits criss cross apple sauce*. . . its about to go down! lol
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:56am
I am looking at this statement. . . does it really say that she has had $2500 worth of disputes? Dead
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:10am

[URL=http://s237.photobucket.com/user/takinanai/media/photo2_zps75da7f67.png.html">
PARDO TYPOS...I WAS PISSEDAngry

Edited by ~taki~ - Jan 31 2014 at 10:25am
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic