BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

CLASSIQUE REMY KINKY CURLY REVIEW RANT PT 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:49pm
I said something and got blocked so LOL
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:57pm
I'm still in aw at the paypal receipt she sent. The vendor sent this to her voluntarily. OP didn't even have to call the hackers on deck to fish this info out. How you got 89k in your account but can't give the girl $400 is the real question? I see she refunds quite often.
nataliej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nataliej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:32pm
Smh... that's ridiculous
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:39pm
Okay, so we're just going to completely ignore the fact that she's doing business out of apartment #7, yeah? < ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

...this girl sent you a screenshot of her PayPal account.

I have seen it all.Cry

Agreed...
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I'm still in aw at the paypal receipt she sent. The vendor sent this to her voluntarily. OP didn't even have to call the hackers on deck to fish this info out. How you got 89k in your account but can't give the girl $400 is the real question? I see she refunds quite often.

Exactly... smh
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:08am
First let me address that stupid IG post. 

This chicks idea of rectifying the situation was to have me purchase and new bundle and she give me 50% off on the 2nd one.  I never once agreed to that.  I actually declined and said maybe in the future (being an ass).

The entire tone of the post was basically to tell me (i think)... F**CK YOU and YOUR FALSE CLAIMS.  YOUR PIC ON MONETCROCHET IG IS GIVING ME EVEN MORE SALES.....lmaoConfused  Oh really???  And that same post on IG gonna be your demise for that ratched attitude of yours. 

I get mad just typing.  Will return to address the rest. 
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by WhitWhit86 WhitWhit86 wrote:

smh what was the point of her showing u her PayPal account, but will not refund your money

EXACTLY. 
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

I said something and got blocked so LOL

Im sure.  She got that blocking down but she cant spell or have correct grammar for ish...LOL
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:10am
these pop up shop hoes annoy the hell out of me. . . that whole "well you talking about me so you made me popular" high school ass logic. I can not!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic