BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CLASSIQUE REMY KINKY CURLY REVIEW RANT PT 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLASSIQUE REMY KINKY CURLY REVIEW RANT PT 2
    Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:21pm
ShockedTHE AUDACITY!!!!!!!!!  So I get alerted to a DELETED IG post by classique that somebody screenshot for me:-)  And then a text from Classique to check my email.  I will let you read before I comment...

Just to update you first though...

Part 1
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/topic367243.html

Video of experience
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0whb3qpxZ4&feature=youtu.be

DELETED INSTAGRAM FROM CLASSIQUE

EMAIL
To Me
Jan 27 at 1:09 PM

Omg!!! Nataki. I was just replying to Monet crochet about how I tried to work with you and I got the automated response and I was shocked how much it must have cost you to do the crochet. Wow!!! Really pricey.

Just looking at it, it did cost a lot of money. Pls remind me how many bundles you ordered before. Maybe I can work it out.

Letting you know I am not doing this because of the rant, because that was a personal experience. But doing this after I just saw how much crochet cost. I became speechless.... Honestly!!!

I attached my sales for the year, am in NO way bragging, just letting you know I sell lotssss of hair, as far as repeating customers who look like they resell the hair also. My instagram barely shows tons of pictures...

Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MY RESPONSE

To Classiqueremyhair .
Jan 27 at 2:17 PM
Hello
I think it is very important that you are aware of the details of the my full experience with this install. In addition to purchasing 3 bundles of 22 inch from you, I incurred quite a loss because of the condition of this hair.
I live in the metro washington dc area and have to FLY to charlotte to get my hair done by Monet. This visit was even more costly because my grandmother unexpectedly passed away and I had to drive because the funeral was the day after my appointment (which I have to schedule 5 months in advance to stay on her books) and my flight was for a 3 day stay. So I lost WELL over $1000.00 on this experience.
The stress that I went through was unbelievable and I think that my attempts to resolve the situation was more that fair. I too have been in this hair game for a LONG TIME, not as a supplier, but as a consumer and NEVER had I been treated so poorly. I have purchased from Extensions Plus, Sassy Mitchell and Wagmans Primus Group and none of them treated me in such an unprofessioonal manner. I had a similar experience with Wagmans and they responded to me and worked it out. So there are plenty of companies that would address my concerns unlike what you stated.
I am a professional black woman and love it when I see other black women making power moves. But equally as disappointed when they display less than favorable and professional behavior. We have got to do better.
All I want is what is fair. What I paid for the 3 bundles and $300 (because I wore it for almost a month).
Have a great day,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To Classiqueremyhair .
Jan 27 at 2:24 PM
I also needed to add the fact that I turned around and spent $200 on kinky twist because I teach fitness part time and rely on protective styles.
$450 -$150 per bundle (i even paid rush shipping for one bundle)
$300- 1 month wear of $400 install
$200- kinky twists to wear until my march appointment with Monet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She has yet to respond...lol

Sponsored Links

~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:24pm
Soooo you make a nasty IG post.....Delete it before I can see it......Send me a fake ass apology or whatever you call it with your attached paypal invoice to prove something (still havent figured out what).....and then don't respond back. 

MY PEOPLE.............I DECLARE
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:44pm
It's funny how these sellers can give out 3 bundles of free hair to YouTube gurus for fake reviews but can't honor a paying customer, but that's not the point. Her unprofessional way of handling this situation is going to cause her business to go downhill.

She can shove that paypal invoice. No one asked for receipts. Wtf she thought she proved with that smh.
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:13pm
smh what was the point of her showing u her PayPal account, but will not refund your money

Edited by WhitWhit86 - Jan 29 2014 at 3:13pm
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:55pm
That broad sent you a screenshot of her Paypal account?? Wth?!
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:22pm
Her Paypal account screen shot has an address that I do not know if its her home address or her work address but maybe its worth blanking it out? Geek I looked up her facebook account and she has a P.O. Box address as her business address.

She really did act out of order and she really should not have sent you a screen shot of her Paypal account. Her attitude towards business sucks.
patsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:39pm
Ok, I just had to come out of lurk mode to respond to this. This kind of bullsh*t makes me mad!!! So this female cannot stand up and admit the hair she sold you was sub standard, apologise then refund your money or send out some new hair to you. We can all see the video evidence yet shes gonna make her self look like a complete and utter money grabbing scam artist and ignore it! REALLY???? She gonna get brave and write trash about you then delete it!!! REALLY?? OP my blood is boiling for you. I will be directing all my friends to this page and warning them of this scammer, lets see how her business does after this. Ok, back to lurk mode.
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:22pm
...this girl sent you a screenshot of her PayPal account.

I have seen it all.Cry
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by patsy patsy wrote:

REALLY???? She gonna get brave and write trash about you then delete it!!! REALLY?? OP my blood is boiling for you. I will be directing all my friends to this page and warning them of this scammer, lets see how her business does after this. Ok, back to lurk mode.

So will I. Companies can give hair away for favorable reviews from youtubers but can't refund or replace hair from an unsatisfied customer?! These hair companies need to take a couple of business classes. Customer satisfaction should always be top priority!!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:31pm

Pinch di  wrong  with some of these vendors...customer service is key and very important.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic