BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Classique Kinky Curly Review (BEWARE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CosmicLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CosmicLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:11pm
Her attitude is the worst. You better use social media so hard that her grandchildren come to know this story.
Sponsored Links

BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:00am
WOW !!! Shocked
op i have to commend you for remaining professional throughout the whole thing despite her ratchetness .
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:36am
I am trying really hard to 1) not be racist, 2) sound elitist, 3) support small/black businesses. . .

BUT don't send condescending emails riddled with spelling and grammatical errors with the face/name of your company attached to it. . . that's in addition to the sh*tty attitude and equally sh*tty proposed solution. When someone sends you their hard earned money, KNOWING you upcharged like hell and it is STILL just same hair we can get from the CVs, just TRY to do better vendors! One of the many reasons for getting an AV is supposed to be the better customer service, lack of language barrier, quick shipping, ease of resolution, etc. Im so sick of these makeshift ass companies. The worst part is that this one with its subpar hair and raggedy owner are just a drop in the bucket that is suspect vendors. I'm just irritated with crappy hair and horrible customer service.
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:44am
Not a racial thing. Just a lack of education regarding the grammatical errors, and a lack of character regarding her business practices. The owner of Classique just has NO business sense at all. Continue to support black businesses with quality operations and policies.
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:33am
I didn't mean racial as in that her poor business sense is solely a product of her brown skin. . . I meant racial as in as soon as I read her response, I immediately suspected she was black. And Ive had plenty of experiences with blacks hair businesses, clw & whatwig were my faves Cry. I am professional at work so I expect others to be the same. ustomer service is very important to me, and I am not harder on any one race than I am on the other. When I walk into an Asian owned/run bss and theres one of those bells when you open the door, and they look up but don't speak, I immediately walk out. I walked into a kabob restaurant near my parent's house, the employee saw me walk in, continued texting and didn't speak or look up again. I just left. I am a consumer. These are my coins and I control where I spend them so I need companies and their employees to act like they want them. This owner clearly doesn't care about customer satisfaction. . . its almost like she blamed the OP for the crappy hair. . . I mean, she even said that its "100% virgin" but is "processed for curl". . . if its processed, it isn't virgin BEW! lol. She isn't knowledgeable, the product is subpar, and the customer service is crap. Three strikes. Sorry for the rant, this post is just everything I hate lol.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:01pm
send her this link so she can see how many people view this and will not order from her again or ever.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:55pm
We should spam the outta her IG page.....and lket her know she can go and search her company this thread will pop up dayum near first before her own dayum site.....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:58pm
Also post the pic and video on IG with hashtags she commonly uses.....
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:46pm

This chick has blocked me from IG and all of my comments on all of the videos on youtube have been erased. 

Do I have to have a certain amount of views on youtube for it to appear after a goole search?

What else should I do people?  HELP!!!
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Also post the pic and video on IG with hashtags she commonly uses.....

Im blocked from her IG.  I hope somebody else does it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic