Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Classique Kinky Curly Review (BEWARE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Classique Kinky Curly Review (BEWARE)
    Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:02am
So I took a risk and purchased 3 bundles of Classique Kinky Curly Hair.  Had it installed by Monet Crochet a little over a month ago and ITS OUT NOW. 

Below is the emails sent back and forth to the company: 

Me
To classiqueremyhair@gmail.com
Dec 19, 2013
Good Morning,

I just wanted to send this email to update you on the progress of my hair.

I currently have 3 bundles of 20 inch kinky curly hair installed my Monetcrochet.  This hair has become a HUGE inconvenience in my life.  Let me first tell you that I am have been a long time customer of wagmans, extensions plus and sassy mitchell hair.   So I am clear on what to expect when purchasing quality hair.  I am also aware that I was taking a huge risk purchasing this hair because of the limited reviews, but all the pics on instagram were beautiful. While the hair has the potential to LOOK beautiful what I have to go through achieve that look on a daily is more than a notion.

After double sealing the wefts with extensions 101 weft sealer I thought that it would help a bit with the shedding.  I couldnt have been more incorrect.  The shedding is terrible and I was prepared to expect it because it was kinky hair.  But what I was not prepared for was the the matting and tangling.  I have never in my life had to deal with such terrible hair.  I tried EVERYTHING.  Listed below are some of the problems that occured.

1.  I spent over 100.00 on products and the only thing that works to tame the hair is saturating it daily with Kera Car humecto Conditioner.

2.  I would have to re wet every night and braid before I go to sleep and would still have to re- wet it in the morning and detangle.  There is no reason that I should have to detangle after detangling..lol

3.  If I dont immediately saturate the hair with conditioner the hair swells and tangles as its drying.

4.  The bottom weft of hair seems to be loosing its curl pattern and looks noticibly different.  I keep having to cut it.

5.  I have broken 3 denman brushes since dealing with this hair. 

6.  I have to wake up an hour earlier every day before i go to work to make it look presentable.

I really tried to give the hair a chance.  Please take some time to further test the hair and find products and solutions to these issue.  I would hate for someone to spend their hard earned money on this hair. 

Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!

Sponsored Links

~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:03am
Response:

classiqueremyhair
To Me
Dec 19, 2013
I am so shocked to hear all these. Despite the limited YouTube reviews as you called it, I have been selling this hair a very long time,  never have I heard anything like this. 

First of all those on Instagram are not fake people,  go check it I always tag them as a proof that they are real people. If they have issues with their hair they won't be willing to share their pictures with me and begging me to post them on my instagram. 

Also, I sell the most hair through referal. Not even through YouTube videos. People come to me through others.

Because of this issue, I am willing to work something out. The best I can do for you is whenever you are ready, order the same bundle just one but I will send you two.  

Sorry about the stress
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:04am
Me
To classiqueremyhair
Dec 20, 2013

Thanks for the timely response.

As a person who does intense research when it comes to purchasing hair from new vendors I am clear that is important to have a wide range of reviews to reference from in order to make a sound purchase.  And in comparison to other companies, you did not have a lot.(not that that is any fault of your own.) Nowhere in my email did I question the validity of your youtube videos and instagram pictures.

I waited over a month before I contacted you to make sure I tried everything in order to make this hair work.  This was done in an attempt to make a fair assessment of the hair when asked how it was holding up by future patrons.  A lot people on BHM and IG have asked how this hair is holding up and I am aware how one unfavorable review on instagram, fb, or sites like black hair media can negatively impact a business.

The bottom line is that the quality of the hair I received needs more tweaking in order to be worth what I paid for it.  While it is very pretty when eventually tamed, the excessive matting, tangling and swelling needs to be fixed.  And if I didn't use all 3 bundles (which I thought was way too much in the beginning) I would have a very dense looking install because of all the hair that I have lost.

Unfortunately I have already purchased hair for my next install and will not be buying replacement hair for this install (which I traveled out of state to get done and paid quite a bit of money for).  But maybe I will take you up on your offer in the future to see if the quality of the hair has improved.

Enjoy your holidays,

~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:05am
So after working out a couple days later this is what occured.

Me
Dec 22, 2013
Hello,

I can't believe what is happening to this hair. This morning I took my braids out and brushed the hair while wet with my denman brush to detangle before I went to teach my Zumba class. I did not put any product on the hair because I knew after I worked out I would have to re wet it anyway.

As I was working out I noticed that the hair was shrinking more rapidly than usual. An hour later when my class was over i noticed that the entire left side of my hair was a matted mess. When I got home I saturated the hair with detangling conditioner and attempted to detangle without much success. The hair had matted into a knot that both my husband and myself have not been able to detangle. We have come to the conclusion that we will have to cut the hair out and remove my $400 install that I traveled out of town to get done just 1month ago. You can't imagine how I am feeling right now. 3 bundles of hair down the drain. Literally.

My husband made a video of the hair in this state that we are attempting to upload.

This whole experience has been a nightmare. I will send the video of the hair to you once we upload it from his phone.

Feel free to call me anytime at

~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:08am
Her response Ermm

Classiqueremyhair .
To Me
Dec 22, 2013
 The truth is that I don't know what went wrong with your hair. I sell 100% Virgin hair only processed for the curls. Many clients wear their hair very long time. So it is ridiculous to hear all these. 

Like I said if you still want to try the hair I can give you 50% off. No profit nothing Just to satisfy these issues. Other than that there's nothing I can do . I don't know the products you used or if you slept every night with products on. Can't say what went wrong. Never heard of these complains before.
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:09am
My response:

Me
Dec 22, 2013
For you to even suggest that I spend another dime on this hair is ridiculous.

I will be doing a detailed review of my experience with video so that nobody has to go through what i just did.

~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:10am
Her Response:

Classiqueremyhair .
To Me
Dec 22, 2013
Thats fine you can go ahead. I tried what I could. Lots and lots of people buy hair from me not all theses complains. God knows I offered a way out. This business is like that. Your experience CANNOT spoil my business people who have been buying buys with trust and from referrals. Were you expecting me to send you hair worth $400 for free. No it's not possible because it's expensive for me to make. 

If it were other companies they won't even listen to you. Honestly...
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:14am

I recorded a video of my experience but for some reason my husband is having issues sending it to me.  When we figure it out I will make sure I post it so you can see what the hair looked like before I removed it.

You can also go to MonetCrochet IG page and take a look at my install before the drama.  I have on the orange shirt. 

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:15am
Wow. Looks like you went through a lot. Do you have any pics?
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:17am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

Wow. Looks like you went through a lot. Do you have any pics?

I have a video and getting my hubby to send the pics as we speak.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic