Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CLA Tonalin= flatter tummy!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
SheGotHerOwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheGotHerOwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2011 at 9:01pm
I only ended up taking 3 today. I refused to waste anymore knowing good and well.i wasnt gonna work out. Im poppin 5 tomoorow and i dnt hav class so ima get it n:)
Sponsored Links

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2015 at 1:56pm
Hi ladies, I'm going to join the CLA clique, lol.

I had my baby almost 11 months ago. Around February, I started working out religiously and eating healthier. My waist went from 30 to 27 and my pooch went from 35 to 29:) and I lost 10 pounds yay!!

But this month I've been partying heavily and my husbands birthday is coming up next week. I'm debating if I will drink alcohol or not. But anyways, I used CLA for the first time two weeks ago. I didn't lose anything because of my eating and drinking, lol. But I didn't gain anything either:)

Soon as I stopped I see an inch on my waist and an inch on my pooch. So I'm currently 28 in the waist and 30 in my pooch. I lost an inch on my butt when I was exercising, so its currently 37. I really don't want to lose booty but its a risk I'm going to take.

When I started my journey I went from 105 32-27-34 to 140 37-29-39. I was happy with the size of my booty but I hated my gut! :( I've been carrying around a gut for two years now and I'm so tired of it, I'm willing to give up my ass in order to achieve a flat belly again. I know I can gain it backSmile

I've been wearing my corset and its slowly giving me a curvy shape. I would like to lose 3 inches of waist and pooch, I'll report next month. 

I just started CLA again two days ago. Gives me lots of gas, but its not smelly, lol. And I take 6,000mgs because I read its more effective.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2015 at 2:38pm
I've been on CLA for 5 days now. I take 6250 mgs daily. I notice after I take it immediately, I have gas, but the crazy part is it's never smelly. My waist was down to 27 but after partying hard this month, it went up to 28 and my pooch went up to 31. But after 5 days on this my waist is back to 27 and my pooch is 30:)) So I've lost an inch. I haven't lost any booty. 

I'm not sure if I'm keeping my butt because its because I'm only losing in my belly or the fact that I've been using isosensuals for almost a week. I made a promise to myself if I do lose 3 inches from CLA I'm going to give up my drinking. I'm not an alchoholic but I go to college and party too much on the weekends.LOL Yall know how that is.

Last year I had GREEAAT results with borage oil.  But due to my lousy diet and the fact that I stopped taking it because it made me loose booty. I lost my results. And the way herbs work its like once you get your results that's it. You can't go back and use them if you lose the results. I tried borage oil again this year, it didn't help at all. Perhaps it was because I was taking a lower amount of milligrams? I don't know. All I know is I'm not going to let these results go to waste.

I'll be back when i have more results.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2015 at 1:50am
What exactly happened when you took Borage oil, Twisted? Thanks for sharing your results. Smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2015 at 1:25pm
Thanks for responding! I didn't even think any one was still roaming in this thread lol!
Have you heard of Dr Oz?? Look up Dr Oz and borage oil, he tells you exactly how many miligrams to take. I can't remember exactly, but I believe i took between 1000-3000mgs for a week. I lost two inches in my waist and I lost .5 of my booty. But after you see results you have to continue with at least 800 mgs of borage oil for 3 months to keep your results.

I stopped using it because I lost booty, but I regret that.Cry

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Jul 18 2015 at 1:26pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
  Share Topic