Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CLA Tonalin= flatter tummy!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
phemaphem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phemaphem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2009 at 7:00pm
I have tonalin CLA.. I've been takin it for almost 2 months.. And at first I was takin iron tek CLA 1000 6 a day.. Now I'm takin natrol brand tonalin CLA 1200 mg.. And I'm still not seein any results.. I've even started exercisin.. Am I doin something wrong?
Sponsored Links

SweetMoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetMoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 2:40pm
CLA CAN BE FOUND AT GNC...THATS WHERE I BUY MINE AND I SWEAR BY IT...AND ITS RELATIVELY CHEAP....
SeXxiLuV818 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeXxiLuV818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by phemaphem phemaphem wrote:

I have tonalin CLA.. I've been takin it for almost 2 months.. And at first I was takin iron tek CLA 1000 6 a day.. Now I'm takin natrol brand tonalin CLA 1200 mg.. And I'm still not seein any results.. I've even started exercisin.. Am I doin something wrong?

Make sure you are taking at least 3400mg of CLA to get the results. If your pills are 1200mg each, make sure u are taking at least 3 per day.
phemaphem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phemaphem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 10:37am
Thank you! I am though.. I take 1 morning afternoon and at night.. I was thinkin maybe I should up it to 4..
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 10:40am
Originally posted by SweetMoe SweetMoe wrote:

CLA CAN BE FOUND AT GNC...THATS WHERE I BUY MINE AND I SWEAR BY IT...AND ITS RELATIVELY CHEAP....
what are your results ?Smile
Candy Kane View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candy Kane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 12:18pm
hummmm
SeXxiLuV818 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeXxiLuV818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by phemaphem phemaphem wrote:

Thank you! I am though.. I take 1 morning afternoon and at night.. I was thinkin maybe I should up it to 4..

Are you taking 2 pills per day of the 1200mg/per pill CLA?

If so, you're only getting 2400mg of CLA per day, which is lower than the daily recommended dosage (3400mg) for results. Try taking 3 per day (3600mg) instead of 2 for the next couple of weeks. I heard some people don't start seeing results as fast if they're just taking the CLA by itself and it may take a couple of weeks.

Are you working out or on any kind of diet? That can help speed up the results if you are. When I took it, I was on a low carb diet and worked out for an hour everyday. The CLA/GLA combo is what helped me see results quicker.Wink
jamara0120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamara0120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 1:00am
To add to the already great advice, add a fat burner such as Green Tea Fat Burner with the CLA. Of course, you should change your diet (eliminate bread, white pasta & rice, cakes, candy, and soda), workout (include cardio, weight training), and abs. I've known and used CLA for 5+years and with a combo of what was mentioned, you'll have success.

Edited by jamara0120 - May 18 2009 at 5:43pm
phemaphem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phemaphem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 11:48pm
Thank you ladies! Yes I am takin 3.. Of the 1200.. And when I had the 1000 I was takin 6.. And I'm stil workin with it.. To give it more time.. I go to the gym 3 times a week with a combo of weight liftin and Cardio.. And Cardio another 3 days.. I'm not dietin.. But I am watchin my calorie intake.. I've lowered it.
phemaphem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phemaphem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 11:52pm
And would the EPO work as a gla? I just started to add that.. And I don't eat a lot of candy anymore.. And quit soda.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>
  Share Topic