Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Circumcision--how many of you had it done?..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:35am

mcelweewife,

Glad you and your husband are a peace with your decision...  That is all that matters... 

Well wishes you and your family...  Enjoy the arrival of Hezziebear...  Heart
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:41am
He wont even remember it

He'll be fine   Sleepy
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:58am
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

mcelweewife,

Glad you and your husband are a peace with your decision...  That is all that matters... 

Well wishes you and your family...  Enjoy the arrival of Hezziebear...  Heart

Thank youTongueHeart
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:18am
he can always get it done later

hopefully no one will make him feel bad about it
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:41am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Man looka here, the best sex I have ever had was with an uncircumcised paynus. Its gotta special place in my heart.
But then again idk if it was because of that or if it was because he was carribean.

This here, both of my uncicumcised have been from the islands, but idk if I am team uncut anymore.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:34pm
I wouldn't get my son circumcised, I don't see a reason for it. It seems to be mostly cosmetic. The health risks they try and scare u with happen to anyone with bad personal hygiene.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:39pm
I did it for my twins the day they were born. The doctor took them to a separate room to do it so I did not hear any painful screams, they were fine when they came back. Also it hurts way more if you wait until they are older it is best to do it when they are first born.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:40pm
Uncut peens look to me. I could never feel comfortable handling them.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

I did it for my twins the day they were born. The doctor took them to a separate room to do it so I did not hear any painful screams, they were fine when they came back. Also it hurts way more if you wait until they are older it is best to do it when they are first born.not at all
that way it wont hurt everWink
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:47pm
My nephew was so mad and irritable after it happened. I was sad because I could see the pain in his little infant face. You could definately see the change in him after it happened. I don't know what I'd do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic