Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Circumcision--how many of you had it done?..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:50pm
LOL
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:55pm
is this one of those discussions you have before you get married? 
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:57pm
My son was circumcised. He hasn't come for my neck yet and I dare him to try.

He's 27.

Edited by BeatriceBean - Nov 13 2012 at 2:59pm
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Originally posted by exoticmami06 exoticmami06 wrote:

LOLCry

Personally, I'm going to wait until my baby is older and he can make his own decision as to whether he wants to or not. It seems so painful Cry

I actually thought about doing this. But what MAN in his RIGHT mind would voluntarily do that?

Actually in the past year, I know 4 men over the age of 30 who have had it done.  One for medical reasons, and the others were personal.  After being haunted by the uncircumcised throughout life, each were happy with their choice...  Wink

I say do it now, and save your son the headache...  They will do plenty of procedures that will make your baby cry during their first few days...  You will be more traumatize than the baby. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:17pm
i know somebody who got it done in his 20's.

Ive never had he unfortunate encounter with an uncircumcised pee pee 
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:11am
So I decided to leave it up to my husband. He has not seen the video that shows 10 newborn boys having it done and has no interest in seeing it.
He decided since there are no health benefits to circumcision and it's not covered by our insurance, he feels no need to take our son through that and to spend 400 dollars on unnecessary surgery.
That makes sense to me. I am relieved to have come to a decision we can both live with, and I don't have to watch my son go through that!Tongue Thank you all for your advice and for sharing your thoughts! This is a really important and serious thing to consider.

As far as why we didn't discuss it prior to marriage, we did. We didn't think it was that big of a deal.
We were all set to do it until my doula told us she didn't do it to her son and why. I was still gonna do it with no qualms....until she sent that vid. I guess I just didn't think about what the procedure actually entailed and I didn't know there were no benefits to having it done...besides having an attractive penis.
Hopefully he meets a nice woman who loves him foreskin and all.Geek

Thank you all again! I will update once Hezzy aka my Hezziebear (Hezekiah) gets here!
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:18am
It's weird but I prefer looking at my SO's uncircumcised penis as opposed to a circumcised one....
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:01am
Ok, so I just found out that Mario Lopez is not circumcised, nor would he want his son to be if he had one.
As ridiculous as it is, that made my night. I have a hard time believing him being uncircumcised has hindered him in ANY way. This gives me hope for my son!

Here is the link;
He mentioned it somewhere between the 5 and 6 minute mark;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqSml-0cmYI&feature=related
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:35am
lmao

glad you made your decision.

Edited by nycdiva357 - Nov 16 2012 at 1:36am
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:15am
I didn't read the whole thread, just the last 2 pages.

I did have both boys circumcised at birth and never regretted it.  They were not circumcised in my presence however so I can't say if they reacted terribly then.  Afterwards they seemed happy lil campers parked on my breast, lol.

if you are happy with your decision then great.  I would caution that you shouldn't really factor the $400 cost into your reasoning so much.  After all $400 isn't worth your son's welfare over time, just sayin...

We didn't discuss it either before marriage.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic