Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Circumcision--how many of you had it done?..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:33am
Don't see the point of circumsion if its not for religious reasons.
My sister and her husband left my nephews penis intact.

When I have kids I will do the same .
Sponsored Links

mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i dont understand what you could possibly not do sexually bc there is skin there.  that's like a man saying he will not directly stimulate your clitoris during sex bc there is skin there. what? you weren't going to do it with out without skin. stop frontin'

LOL you are a character! I am not frontin, I am so serious. The idea of pulling something back just grosses me OUT. (TMI alert; For me personally I am not into oral for myself).
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:37pm
I did it for both of my sons.

Wasn't in the room for the procedure. It heals pretty quickly.

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I had my son circ'd.

Newborns scream. For every damn thing.

That pain is felt no differently than hunger, wet diaper, too cold/hot.

It will heal and be forgotten in a few days. He still gone scream tho, about something.

THIS

It would hurt so much more as they get older, too. If I had a son, he would get it done ASAP
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:38pm
^lol...again...maybe it is bc that is what i dealt with first...so i never really knew the difference and i will say it did not inhibit ME in anyway.  i saw it like a turtle coming out of its shell lol.  
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:41pm
Most island men aren't cut.

Sex is the same, imo.

They just need to make sure the roll back the skin real good and get it clean. Real good Stern Smile
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

my mom chose not to do it to my bro, then when he was around 4 or so he had to get it circumcised because the opening of the foreskin was to lil and was making it difficult for him to pee. don't know if this is common tbh.

i hear a lot about the odor also.

Same happend to my cousin. He was about 3 when he had it done.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:42pm
child abusers.........
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

I did read that half of all male babies born do not have this done to them.--and yes a lot of docs no longer do it. Yes the Israelites were adults, but baby boys had it done to them back then too. I am honestly not clear on why God advised this--I just assumed He had a good reason.
You no longer need to assume if you just do some research and refer back to the good book. We are no longer under old testament law (which circumcision falls under) since the death of Jesus. Our salvation and our covenant with God attained by faith, grace and holding to his teaching, not by a cut penis. 
I found a link on this very issue that may help you. I found that it was clear and to the pt.
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

See my husband said if we do get get it  done he's not watching, but I think we should both be there at least holding his little hands. I don't wanna watch either, but we have to. If the doc screws up there will be no witnesses. I already know I will be crying with my son.
I would not be ok with taking that risk. 
As far as your brother, his penis prob was infected from the skin being pulled back too soon. When they are infants the foreskin is practically fused to the head, so by pulling, cuts and tears are being created, which are breeding grounds for bacteria and infection. 

Anyway as u can see. I'm pro #leavethepenisthewayitcameoutthewomb LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:26pm
yes to circumcision.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System