Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Circumcision--how many of you had it done?..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:57am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

You should get him circumcised. Not to be crude because we're talking about your baby but ummm let's just say he'll have more fun that way.

Not really.
The extra skin makes for easier masturbation.

Sponsored Links

mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:58am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

If I do have a son I'd probably leave it up to his father to decide that. I sure wouldn't be watching while it happened though.

See my husband said if we do get get it  done he's not watching, but I think we should both be there at least holding his little hands. I don't wanna watch either, but we have to. If the doc screws up there will be no witnesses. I already know I will be crying with my son.

Edited by mcelweewife - Nov 13 2012 at 1:59am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:19am
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the op is worded in an awkward way, im trying to figure out how a conversation with my mom would go about my sexual experience with regards to the state of my penis' present or absent foreskin

I didn't think about this until I read the comments on youtube and heard about Ricki Lake doing a segment about this on her show. Apparently a lot of men who were circumcised are confronting their parents and are very angry it was done to them.
lol

those men are just being extra.

there is no sure way to determine who has or enjoys more sex as a result of circumcision its all subjective

just like theres no real reason for circumcision besides personal parental choice

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

You should get him circumcised. Not to be crude because we're talking about your baby but ummm let's just say he'll have more fun that way.

Not really.

What I meant was...certain women are pickier about what they would be wiling to do with it...if you get my drift...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:37am
you do remember we are talking about a baby here

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:38am

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Not really.

What I meant was...certain women are pickier about what they would be wiling to do with it...if you get my drift...

It's not really that noticeably different. 
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:42am

you do remember we are talking about a baby here

Yeah I acknowledged that, thanks. 
Honey sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Honey sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:12am
Op, get it done. Within a week the kid will be fine. 
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:20am
My nephew was just circumcised (he's a month old but he
was a preemie in the hospital for 3 weeks) they used a numbing medication and it was quick.
He mostly hollered because he (like most babies) don't like people messing with his genitals.
He only fusses now when his diaper is changed and we have to change the gauze, but he cried during a diaper change before he was even circumsized. It's been a week and he's almost fully healed.

Many blessing to you, your family, and your bundle of joy!
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:54am

Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

the op is worded in an awkward way, im trying to figure out how a conversation with my mom would go about my sexual experience with regards to the state of my penis' present or absent foreskin

I didn't think about this until I read the comments on youtube and heard about Ricki Lake doing a segment about this on her show. Apparently a lot of men who were circumcised are confronting their parents and are very angry it was done to them.
lol

those men are just being extra.

there is no sure way to determine who has or enjoys more sex as a result of circumcision its all subjective

just like theres no real reason for circumcision besides personal parental choice

This one line actually made me feel better.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>