Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Circumcision--how many of you had it done?..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:30pm
Uncircumsised dick was and still is the best dick I've ever/will ever have
Sponsored Links

Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:31pm
*barges into thread swangin' circumcised penis* Cool
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:31pm
i dont understand all this ugly penis talk. u do know when it's hard....that it all looks the same right? skin pulls back. and sexually it's more to play with.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:34pm
I personally don't think aesthetics is a good enough reason to subject your son to that pain. 
There is tons of literature out there that debunks the whole "health benefit" reason to do it. So I guess there is no "good" reason to do except for aesthetics.

Some insurance companies don't even cover it anymore and as we all know what is aesthetically pleasing is in the eye of the beholder.

You mention the Israelite's, were they not of age when they made that decision? I believe it should be left up to the male who owns said penis.

Oh yeah... I have no kids. And I think its hailarious how this topic pops up every few months or soLOL

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i dont understand all this ugly penis talk. u do know when it's hard....that it all looks the same right? skin pulls back. and sexually it's more to play with.

it does not mam.LOL

i prefer the look of an nicely cut wee wee.

sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:39pm
My son is circumcised. I wasn't in the room to see it. I was asleep and they brought him in a said, "He got his circumcision this morning." He was asleep. It looked so painful Cry, but it healed in a little over a week.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:52pm
Ew uncircumcised peen. Yuck. I couldn't imagine giving head to it. Yuckooooooo.
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:53pm
*sighs for 20 seconds*
MDG, if you don't mind sharing, do you notice an odor? My brother when he was a baby would have the nastiest odor when I pulled the skin back to clean it and it was moist. Myself or my mom bathed him everyday and it NEEDED it by the time 24 hours had passed. My husband just smells sweaty in between showers, nothing like what my brother had going on.

I did read that half of all male babies born do not have this done to them.--and yes a lot of docs no longer do it. Yes the Israelites were adults, but baby boys had it done to them back then too. I am honestly not clear on why God advised this--I just assumed He had a good reason.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

*sighs for 20 seconds*
MDG, if you don't mind sharing, do you notice an odor? My brother when he was a baby would have the nastiest odor when I pulled the skin back to clean it and it was moist. Myself or my mom bathed him everyday and it NEEDED it by the time 24 hours had passed. My husband just smells sweaty in between showers, nothing like what my brother had going on.

I did read that half of all male babies born do not have this done to them.--and yes a lot of docs no longer do it. Yes the Israelites were adults, but baby boys had it done to them back then too. I am honestly not clear on why God advised this--I just assumed He had a good reason.

i never smelled anything with my ex. everyone sweats and can smell musty in between showers.  i once asked him and he said "my mother is a nurse. she taught me how to clean myself. it's not that hard."  he said you pull back the skin and clean.

i assume it's not different than cleaning your clitoral hood tbh.

idk anything about the bold.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:01am
my mom chose not to do it to my bro, then when he was around 4 or so he had to get it circumcised because the opening of the foreskin was to lil and was making it difficult for him to pee. don't know if this is common tbh.

i hear a lot about the odor also.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>