Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ciara gives birth to baby boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ciara gives birth to baby boy
    Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:22am

Singer Ciara welcomes baby boy with her rapper fiancé Future...but they're keeping the name under wraps

Singer Ciara has given birth to a baby boy.

The Goodies hitmaker and her fiancé Future welcomed a son into the world 'very early' on Monday morning in Los Angeles, the New York Post newspaper's Page Six column reports.

The baby is Ciara's first child, and Future's fourth.

New arrival: Singer Ciara and fiancé Future welcomed their baby son in the early hours of Monday morning - they are yet to reveal his name
+5

New arrival: Singer Ciara and fiancé Future welcomed their baby son in the early hours of Monday morning - they are yet to reveal his name

While the tot's name has not yet been revealed, the 28-year-old singer recently admitted she and her fiancé had already selected a moniker for their son.

She explained: 'I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn't second guess it.'

Luckily, the Body Party star also admitted her pregnancy has been 'very easy.'

Ciara recently said: I didnt even know what to expect [with the pregnancy], but its been a very easy process. And its been so much fun. Honestly, its been the coolest experience in my life
+5

Ciara recently said: 'I didn't even know what to expect [with the pregnancy], but it's been a very easy process. And it's been so much fun. Honestly, it's been the coolest experience in my life'

She said: 'I didn't even know what to expect [with the pregnancy], but it's been a very easy process. And it's been so much fun. Honestly, it's been the coolest experience in my life.

'Being able to know that I can do that is such a blessing. I'm literally obsessed with kids, so I'm excited about being able to have my own to obsess over.'

The beauty has been getting mothering tips from her friend Kim Kardashian, who gave birth to her daughter North last June, and she's found their conversations useful.

Splashing the cash: The star recently posted pictures of her babys all white nursery
+5

Splashing the cash: The star recently posted pictures of her baby's all white nursery

Happy times: The proud mother has enjoyed every minute of her pregnancy
+5

Happy times: The proud mother has enjoyed every minute of her pregnancy

She said: 'We [go] over really personal stuff from the woman's side of things. We've had great conversations and it's been really cool.'

The artist recently denied reports she spent $20,000 on the baby's bedroom, but she certainly must have spent close to it with the all-white nursery stocked full of designer touches.

The excited star captioned the picture of the baby's room and posted it on Instagram, writing: 'This Is All Surreal. Everything About This Time And Process...Wow!!:)'

MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for Ciara for further comment.

Enlarge  
New chapter: The loved-up couple at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards at the Barclays Centre on August 25, 2013
+5

New chapter: The loved-up couple at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards at the Barclays Centre on August 25, 2013

Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:22am
Congrats!! She carried her pregnancy well...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:24am
aww congrats!!

She was a cute preggo..that weight looked good on her.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:31am
Awww, congrats to Ciara!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:36am
ClapBeercongrats Ciara and baby boy....
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:37am
congrats to future hendrix and cici..
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:41am
is this baby considered haitian ?
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:44am
le sigh....i wanted to much more for her. 

i hope he sticks around and actually marries her. 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:55am
What did you expect from ciara? Not to have a rapper father of her child? Rappers desire children as well.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:57am
Congrats to her!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic