FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ciara finally announces her Pregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

http://theybf.com/2014/01/14/baby-love-ciara-confirms-her-pregnancy-on-the-view

Ciara appeared on "The View" this morning where she confirmed her pregnancy!  Find out what else she talked about inside...

"Body Party" chick Ciara appeared on "The View" this morning where she confirmed her pregnancy to Barbara Waltersand the co-hosts.  When Babs asked if she had anything to say about the rumors of her being pregnant, Ciara stood up, pulled her over coat back and exposed a very round baby belly.

CiCi's announcement came at the end of the show (it was preceded by Jenny McCarthy and Sherry Shepherd'sunnecessary "tv trivia" battle), but we finally got the confirmation we've all been talking about for months. And we're sure Ciara was happy to get the attention....at any rate.

She told the hosts, "I'm so excited.  Last year was, like, the best year of my life.  Being able to get a fresh start with a new label...and of course the engagement."  She added that she's in the studio with her fiance' Future working on her new album under the direction of LA Reid.

When asked if she planned to get married in 2014, she said, "Yes, I am actually."

Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:19pm
congrats I guess... I so can see her with a handsome little boy.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:49pm
a real pregnant belly and a ring still wont get her any extra recognition. Sorry See-error. But Congratulations boo! That makes, like 4 little tykes for your boy Future though!

Oh Ciara's pregnant and she's marrying a rapper.... AND in other news!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

a real pregnant belly and a ring still wont get her any extra recognition. Sorry See-error. But Congratulations boo! That makes, like 4 little tykes for your boy Future though!

Oh Ciara's pregnant and she's marrying a rapper.... AND in other news!
coldblooded...
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I wonder how far along she is?
add 2 or 3 months to when she announced her engagement

You mean subtract? She just got engaged a few months ago.
So the ring was a shotgun ring.. i hope she's not feeling pressed to marry just because of the baby.
she announced it Oct 28, so I think the baby is due in April or May
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:41pm
having a boy
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:47pm
This is the L of the year and it's only January......
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:54pm
baby mama numero quatro

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 14 2014 at 6:55pm
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:54pm
Lol @ the posts. I was that size when I was like 8 months...and Cici was super tiny before the pregnancy. She says she knows the sex so she is at least over 20 weeks.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:05pm
i think she's over 20 weeks because of her size being she was fit and this is her first child, but you can find out sex as early as 3.5 months these days, so her knowing the sex isn't a big deal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic