Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ciara finally announces her Pregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ciara finally announces her Pregnancy
    Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:45am
http://theybf.com/2014/01/14/baby-love-ciara-confirms-her-pregnancy-on-the-view

Ciara appeared on "The View" this morning where she confirmed her pregnancy!  Find out what else she talked about inside...

"Body Party" chick Ciara appeared on "The View" this morning where she confirmed her pregnancy to Barbara Waltersand the co-hosts.  When Babs asked if she had anything to say about the rumors of her being pregnant, Ciara stood up, pulled her over coat back and exposed a very round baby belly.

CiCi's announcement came at the end of the show (it was preceded by Jenny McCarthy and Sherry Shepherd'sunnecessary "tv trivia" battle), but we finally got the confirmation we've all been talking about for months. And we're sure Ciara was happy to get the attention....at any rate.

She told the hosts, "I'm so excited.  Last year was, like, the best year of my life.  Being able to get a fresh start with a new label...and of course the engagement."  She added that she's in the studio with her fiance' Future working on her new album under the direction of LA Reid.

When asked if she planned to get married in 2014, she said, "Yes, I am actually."

Edited by Princess_S - Jan 14 2014 at 11:47am
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:47am
She looks great!

But her and Gabby U stay losin *shrugs*
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:53am
She seems happy so good for her.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:54am
Aww Po Lil Tink Tink!
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:58am

I hope everything works in her favor. Star

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:58am
Oh...
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:00pm
She looks great.  I just want her to stop bleaching and pick up some more weight like back in her "Oh" days.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:12pm
Congrats to her
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:16pm
Wow....well congrats to her and Future....

Smile
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:22pm
I wonder if she's gonna get married after the baby like Amber & Wiz or with a big belly like Alicia and Swizz OR before she shows a lot like Kerry Washington.  or not at all   hhmmm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic