FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ciara Calls off Engagement to Future

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:21pm
why the baby though...there are men out there who really get off on having babies and moving on...i think it's a part of who they are.  why do you need to have a baby with 3 different people(or more) in your life?  Kate Winslet has 3 baby daddies too...so cray to me.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i knew this was going to happen...now there's really no chance of becoming a bigger artist.  i'm upset that she chose this path. Disapprove

LOL there was still no chance. Quit playin
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:33pm
Nothing to see here. Me, my crystal ball and ray charles' ass saw this coming from a mile a way. She can go be the best 5th baby mama she can be.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:33pm
i bet he fcked up before and she gave him an ultimatum, fcked up again and she stuck to her guns. that takes real strength. maybe she didn't love him as much as we think. maybe she just wanted a baby.

eta: and knew his seeds were olympic swimmers lol

Edited by noneyons - Aug 13 2014 at 12:36pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i knew this was going to happen...now there's really no chance of becoming a bigger artist.  i'm upset that she chose this path. Disapprove

LOL there was still no chance. Quit playin

Dead she should've been signed to YMCMB instead of Christian Milian...she needed me to manage her career or someone who knows what they're doing.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:53pm
Well we knew it...but damn Cici, u could of atleast protected yourself so you could of had a clean get away. Now you are part of the babymama harem.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:56pm
word

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

He has a serious problem
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 12:56pm
im pretty sure she just really wanted the baby...i wont assume shes as dumb as yall thinking not knowing Future sleeping with other women
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 1:02pm
if you just want a baby why pick a man who already has several other kids?  that nga is not that rich or fine.  who knows if he will even be around 2 years from now.  she had to be in LOVE and expected it to last.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 1:11pm
fr. necole bitchie

Well it’s official.

Over the past few months, there has been speculation that Ciara and Future were no longer together, and now US Weekly has confirmed that yes, the two are over.

According to the mag, Ciara has ended her 10-month engagement and two-year relationship to the Honest rapper/singer over cheating allegations. Speaking with sources close to the former couple, they say Ciara is “devastated” and that she’s now focused on raising their baby.

She’s also back on her grind in the studio and making television appearances as well.

Meanwhile, just last month, Ciara covered Brides Magazine, and it seems as though she dropped a few hints that there was trouble in paradise during her emotional behind-the-scenes interview (filmed months beforehand.)

While revealing how Future first stole her heart by being so sweet and gentle, she started to cry while explaining:

With love, I was kinda like, ‘You know what? I’m gonna really close that door off and if something hits me then it just has to hit me.’

The conversation was amazing and we [were] just talking and he was so sweet and he was so gentle. I don’t know why I’m getting emotional. He was just really, really a sweetheart. So either way…I don’t know why I’m getting emotional right now.

I wasn’t looking at him for that part of life. Like, I wasn’t looking at him to look for love. Just like meeting an amazing person, we’re gonna work together, have a good time. But I had a double take at one point in time and I was like, ‘This guy is really handsome. He’s really cute. He’s really tall!’ You don’t know what to expect when you meet somebody…’

Her emotions in the interview came across as though she was a little hurt versus happy, however she was still wearing her engagement ring at the time.

It’s unfortunate that this relationship did not work out with some folks feeling as though it was doomed from the start.

Dr. Boyce Watkins (a former professor at Syracuse University who is currently promoting the book “Financial Lovemaking”) wrote an interesting article last week listing four reasons why he felt the relationship was doomed from Day 1, and he revealed:

1) If a man has three baby’s mamas when he meets you, there’s a good chance that you’re going to be baby mama number 4

2) There are patterns to every person’s past and it’s up to you whether you’re going to see them or not

3) Men with a lot of kids are almost always going to be broke:

4) If a man raps about all the women he’s been with, dealing drugs and screwing up his life, there is a chance that he might really “be about that life.”

But change is possible, right? And should we judge a person on their past? Unfortunately, the news of the couple splitting proved a few of his points to be right.

As far as the cheating rumors, there are whispers that Future may have been cheating on Ciara with a woman he claimed was his stylist. SMH!

She will definitely bounce back from this.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic