FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ciara Calls off Engagement to Future

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ciara Calls off Engagement to Future
    Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:27am
Ciara Calls Off Engagement to Future After He Cheated; Pair Welcomed Baby 3 Months Ago
CELEBRITY NEWSAUG 13, 2014 AT 8:25AM BY SIERRA MARQUINA

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ciara-calls-off-engagement-to-future-after-he-cheated-2014138#ixzz3AHYPMaz3
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

She's out! Ciara has called off her engagement to Future, multiple sources reveal in the new issue of Us Weekly. The "I'm Out" singer, 28, has called it quits with the rapper, 30, just three months after welcoming their son Future Zahir Wilburn.

PHOTOS: Celebrity splits

"He cheated on her. Game over," an insider tells Us of the "Turn On the Lights" rapper. Another source adds: "She's devastated. Ciara's focus now is the baby."

PHOTOS: Hollywood's broken engagements

Together for more than a year, the duo got engaged on Ciara's birthday in October 2013. They were celebrating in New York City when Future surprised her with a stunning 15-carat diamond ring. She gave birth to their son seven months later, on May 19.

PHOTOS: Celebrity couples love stories

"Our label put us together," Ciara dished to Brides magazine back in July about meeting her now ex. "I went into the studio strictly to work, but he was very calm and sweet, a gentleman… I knew right away that he was different. Now he's my best friend in the world, my partner."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ciara-calls-off-engagement-to-future-after-he-cheated-2014138#ixzz3AHYPMaz3
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:31am
Not surprised..they'll both be okay.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:32am
Ci-Error stay loosing with these menz.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:34am
Future……….Cheat??????

Welp….I dont think anyone is surprised. These rapper niglettes can't be trusted. 
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:41am
Girl...we all saw that coming. I'm actually more surprised she called off the engagement. I thought it was customary to deal with that with these rappers/ballers
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:42am
Reaallllyyyyyyy nicca got 48.2 baby mamas obviously he likes to fukk get over it you want to have a rapper baby daddy cheating comes with the territory
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:45am
She meant business. She wasn't going to settle for the BS. I guess she thought he changed but come on CeCe he already got like 50 million kids. Sorry boo. She needs to ask whats her name that just married the billionaire, The ex- ruff rider......about tips on coming up in the game.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:45am
Ugh why couldn't he do right?

I wouldn't have given the baby Hus last name until my last name changed too.

Their baby is so cute
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:47am
I would have liked them as a couple if he didn't have all them kids
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:51am
i knew this was going to happen...now there's really no chance of becoming a bigger artist.  i'm upset that she chose this path. Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic