Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ciara and Future engaged!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:02pm
oh, thasss noiiceThumbs Up
If he really only has 2 kids, then go 'head, girl!

If he got 7, run like the wind...and keep the ring. Didnt he give it to her on her birthday? That makes it a gift gift and not a conditional one. Stern Smile

But srsly, that's a really pretty ring, and that's a nice nail polish color.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:09pm
I love it. Every carat lol
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

He has 7
I'm happy about black love

Wow.  This is why I wasn't so excited about the news.  I keep hearing about kids and baby mamas popping up from different directions.  Anyway, if she knows this and is as fine with it as she looks in this picture, then good for them.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:13am
It seems Future is the newest hot thing, so if anything, it'll be a good "career" boost for Cici.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:05am
I heard a new Ciara song on the radio on my Target run, today. I dont remember what it was called, but it sounded real nice. Maybe she makes her best music when she's in loveeeHeart
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 5:42am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Idk how I feel about this.

She's been with so many artists, it's like j-lo and her relationships...I just don't take them seriously anymore.

Ppl need to do some soul-searching...

bow wow/50cent/future
a singer with 3 or 4 dudes in 8 years = promiscuous

Embarrassed

Not sure where promiscuous came from...when I said "with"...I literally meant in a relationship with.

I think she's young and a hopeless romantic (like many of us are)...I don't think future on the other hand has the same mindset...I don't see this working out.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 6:36am

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Idk how I feel about this.

She's been with so many artists, it's like j-lo and her relationships...I just don't take them seriously anymore.

Ppl need to do some soul-searching...

bow wow/50cent/future
a singer with 3 or 4 dudes in 8 years = promiscuous

Embarrassed

Not sure where promiscuous came from...when I said "with"...I literally meant in a relationship with.

I think she's young and a hopeless romantic (like many of us are)...I don't think future on the other hand has the same mindset...I don't see this working out.
lmao have you heard any of his music ?
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 7:45am
Sorry he has 3 and counting, my bad...

http://theybf.com/2013/02/14/exclusive-the-alleged-mother-of-rapper-futures-baby-brittni-mealy-dishes-on-him-cursing

Edited by GG - Oct 29 2013 at 7:52am
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 7:58am
lol and counting...
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

lol and counting...

Now we all know when money is being paid out people start popping up out of the woodworks. It could be 7 eventually
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic