Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CIA Director David Petraeus Resigns, Cites Affair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

CIA Director David Petraeus Resigns, Cites Affair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

so patraeus smanged broadwell, his wife (who knows the last time when), and kelly, kelly smanged patraeus fbi guy and her husband + Gen Allen imo

so who was broadwell, kelly's husband, patraeus' wife and the fbi guy also smanging and who were they smanging

sexual contact tracing is fun!!

im guessing no condoms were used, white people hate condoms

Military liaison sounds real suspicious right about now Tbaby.LOL
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:31pm
oh she smanged someone else too?

man she's got more military miles than an afghanistan patrol humvee
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:47pm

so patraeus smanged broadwell, his wife (who knows the last time when), and kelly, kelly smanged patraeus fbi guy and her husband

so who was broadwell, kelly's husband, patraeus' wife and the fbi guy also smanging and who were they smanging

sexual contact tracing is fun!!

im guessing no condoms were used, white people hate condoms

thanks for the breakdown
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:51pm

oh she smanged someone else too?

man she's got more military miles than an afghanistan patrol humvee
Noooo!LOL

Let's hope she was getting handsomely paid for her hard work. The stories she must have.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:58pm
hard work.. eh?

servicing the service men

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:19pm

@bold : running together can be very sexy and a huge turn on! Trust me.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The following is a timeline of events related to the resignation of CIA Director David Petraeus, according to U.S. officials, public statements and other sources:

Spring 2006: Paula Broadwell meets David Petraeus at a Harvard University function.

2008: Broadwell decides to pursue a doctorate in public policy and conduct a case study on Petraeus' leadership. Petraeus invites her to go on a run in Washington, D.C.

2010: Petraeus is put in charge of the war in Afghanistan and Broadwell would visit and observe him in Afghanistan.

August 2011: Petraeus retires after nearly four decades in the U.S. Army.

September 6, 2011: Petraeus sworn in as CIA director.

January 2012: Biography of Petraeus co-authored by Broadwell, "All In: The Education of General David Petraeus," is published.

2011-2012: Broadwell and Petraeus extramarital affair started after he left military service and ended about four months ago.

Sometime within the past four or five months - one official said "early summer" - a woman complained to the FBI about harassing emails that were later determined to have been written by Broadwell. In the course of investigating that complaint, the FBI discovered an affair between Broadwell and Petraeus.

Week of October 21: Federal investigators interview Broadwell.

Week of October 28: Federal investigators interview Petraeus. Prosecutors conclude afterward they likely will not bring criminal charges.

Tuesday, November 6, Election Day, at about 5 p.m.: the FBI notifies Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who oversees the CIA and other intelligence agencies, about Petraeus. Clapper speaks to Petraeus that evening and again Wednesday and advises him to step down.

Wednesday, November 7: Clapper informs White House National Security Council official that Petraeus may resign and President Barack Obama should be informed. The president is told about it later that day.

Thursday, November 8: At 11 a.m. a Petraeus meeting with foreign dignitaries scheduled for 2:30 p.m. is canceled and his visitors are informed he has to go to the White House to meet with Obama. Petraeus meets with Obama at the White House and offers his resignation, explaining the circumstances behind it. Obama did not immediately accept the resignation.

Friday, November 9 - Obama calls Petraeus and accepts his resignation.

- Clapper issues public statement: "Dave's decision to step down represents the loss of one of our nation's most respected public servants." No mention of the reason for his resignation.

- Petraeus message to CIA workforce is made public: "After being married for over 37 years, I showed extremely poor judgment by engaging in an extramarital affair."

- Obama statement: "By any measure, through his lifetime of service David Petraeus has made our country safer and stronger."

Sunday, November 11 - News media report that the woman who made original complaint to FBI was Jill Kelley, described by sources as a long-time family friend who had no romantic involvement with Petraeus.

)

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:42pm
have any of the 'flirtatious emails' b/w Jill K and Allen been released yet?

and can we all take a moment and reflect on ALL our emails from the past years and what might be found there  if they were ever searched by the FBI. Oh my. lmao --that's scary to me, and [I think] I'm living right.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 13 2012 at 3:44pm
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

have any of the 'flirtatious emails' b/w Jill K and Allen been released yet?

and can we all take a moment and reflect on ALL our emails from the past years and what might be found there  if they were ever searched by the FBI. Oh my. lmao --that's scary to me, and [I think] I'm living right.

My emails are STELLAR, thank you very  much. As long as my calls aren't recorded, then I am good to go. LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:07pm
^^lol

well I don't have any shirtless pix in there.. oh, wait. Yeah, I might lose my clearance .
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:36pm
Let this be a lesson to all...LEAVE NO EVIDENCE...especially electronic/internet megabits.  It shall cometh back to bite thee faster then an IED.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>
  Share Topic