Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CIA Director David Petraeus Resigns, Cites Affair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

CIA Director David Petraeus Resigns, Cites Affair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:01pm
I wonder if Petreaus /Holly had an open marriage. 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:02pm
I wonder when she'll be allowed to speak up and if she chooses to do so anytime soon.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:03pm
maybe she's waiting on the final count. Two, so far.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:12pm

can someone add a chapter entitled  Don't send threatening emails to the new mistress from your traceable email account if you also have steamy emails stored on the same account from the head of the CIA.  lol

===================================

WASHINGTON (AP) — Ex-CIA director David Petraeus has told friends he was shocked to find that his biographer and girlfriend, Paula Broadwell, was suspected of sending anonymous, threatening emails to a Petraeus friend she saw as a romantic rival.

FBI investigators told Petraeus that Broadwell sent anonymous emails to Jill Kelley, a Petraeus family friend from his time at Central Command in Tampa, warning her to stay away from him.  

Petraeus was not shown the emails, but was told the tone and content seemed threatening to Kelley, prompting her to report them, the close Petraeus associate said. That triggered the investigation that led the FBI to Broadwell and evidence of her affair with Petraeus.

The affair began in 2011, two months after he became CIA director, a friend and former top aide said Monday. 

Petraeus family are said to be devastated over the affair, especially his wife Holly, who "is not exactly pleased right now," said Steve Boylan, a friend and former Petraeus spokesman who spoke to Petraeus over the weekend.

"Furious would be an understatement," Boylan told ABC's "Good Morning America." He said Petraeus ended the affair four months ago.

According to a senior U.S. military official, Kelley, 37, who lives in Tampa, Fla., and serves as an unpaid social liaison to MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, where the military's Central Command and Special Operations Command are located. Staffers for Petraeus said Kelley and her husband were regular guests at events he held at Central Command headquarters.

Kelley had received harassing emails from Broadwell, which led the FBI to examine her email account and eventually discover her relationship with Petraeus. It was not clear what led Broadwell to send the emails to Kelley.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 12 2012 at 2:13pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:18pm
i want someone to give holly an extreme makeover and asap...Ouch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:23pm
I feel bad for her/Holly.  people are claiming the affair is a made up story to hide the real reason he resigned. Well if that's true, his wife's self esteem is going to be in the toilet when the media is thru with her. folks are posting Broadwell's pix next to hers and asking 'can you blame him?'

That's got to hurt if the whole affair is a lie (shoot, even if it isn't lol).  
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:37pm
Ok i had to come here to find out the truth.. I heard all the details but it never dawn on me that the woman being harassed was another other woman.. SHUT UP ! Damn Petraeus was ho'ing in his position, and he aint even cute at all.. and of course they want to drag the President into this like he made that republican cheat.. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:40pm
^^gurlll! Homegirl married herself! and sending threatening emails to his other woman. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Ok i had to come here to find out the truth.. I heard all the details but it never dawn on me that the woman being harassed was another other woman.. SHUT UP ! Damn Petraeus was ho'ing in his position, and he aint even cute at all.. and of course they want to drag the President into this like he made that republican cheat.. 

I know right!LOL

I guess that saying about power being sexy is true, FOR SOME.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 3:00pm

I think the affair started in Afghanistan while she was interviewing him for his book...close quarters in a war zone far from family and friends...running together...lonely nites...danger round every corner...hmmmm

He has his army pension at stake if so.   A 4 star general pension is staggering!  Safer to say it happened after retiring.  Might as well try to salvage something after one's reputation is tanked.

For a woman w/ a phd she sure did some stupid moves (broadwell).  Holly probably won't go public w/ any remarks.  Really what's there for her to say?  She didn't do anything wrong.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 24>