Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CIA Director David Petraeus Resigns, Cites Affair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

CIA Director David Petraeus Resigns, Cites Affair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:01pm
It never ceases to amaze me how men--rich or poor--presidents to priests--easily fall due to uncontrolled sexual desires.  Petraeus threw away a great military career and a promising government job down the toliet with playing footies.  They just never learn.

I don't think this coming out before the election would have cost Obama votes however, but it is embarrassing.

I chuckled about the thousands of emails too, Purp

Edited by Tbaby - Nov 09 2012 at 9:03pm
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:55am
oh so now its a conspiracy?

lol

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:06am
I just find it incredibly ironic, americans and their prudish institutionalized attitudes towards sex. Dude is the HEAD OF THE CIA, which means he gets people KILLED on a regular basis, makes plans to drop drones on their houses and all sorts of shady, nasty stuff the CIA is involved in and yet the worse thing they could think of him doing is having a side piece??? Unless she was a spy or a subordinate / military, that is between him and his wife. What's that got to do with his ability to do his job (which is probably in great part to plot to maim, kil, destabilize other countries, supply arms to rebels and topple governements?) This is a family issue, between him and his wife, what's that got to do with anything else? 
It's like when they tried to get Clinton impeached for getting his dicc sucked in the oval office by Monica. Dude is a head of state, couldnt you try and get him on things that actually mattered? SMH

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 10 2012 at 5:07am
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:47am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I just find it incredibly ironic, americans and their prudish institutionalized attitudes towards sex. Dude is the HEAD OF THE CIA, which means he gets people KILLED on a regular basis, makes plans to drop drones on their houses and all sorts of shady, nasty stuff the CIA is involved in and yet the worse thing they could think of him doing is having a side piece??? Unless she was a spy or a subordinate / military, that is between him and his wife. What's that got to do with his ability to do his job (which is probably in great part to plot to maim, kil, destabilize other countries, supply arms to rebels and topple governements?) This is a family issue, between him and his wife, what's that got to do with anything else? 

Good point. People are hypocrites. 

Clinton shouldn't have been f*cking an intern in the Oval Office though. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:08am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Good point. People are hypocrites. 

Clinton shouldn't have been f*cking an intern in the Oval Office though. 

True. She was an intern, therefore a subordinate on whom he could have been exerting undue influence. Still, seeing that she was an enthusiastic participant, it just seemed kinda overkill at the time, the whole proceedings they went through, wasting taxpayers' money. In the case of Petraeus, unless it's one of those forbidden "office" relationship, the only person who should be kicking his ass out the door is his wife, though
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:53am
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Who did he check with?
I didn't know Langley was a real place.  I thought it was made up for Homeland.

LOLLOLLOL

really?!
Yes! LOL.
Now I know, Langley is often used as a metonym for the CIA.LOLDead
I was thinking...what kind of name is Langley.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:55am

It's like when they tried to get Clinton impeached for getting his dicc sucked in the oval office by Monica. Dude is a head of state, couldnt you try and get him on things that actually mattered? SMH

many jobs  have morality clauses 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:59am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

The alleged other woman, Paula Broadwell:

I guess it's true, coochie has no face. Dead

u seen his wife?

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:44am
These men fall for puzzy everytime.  Wiling to lose his entire career, embarass his family.  He will stil get his BIG PENSION and eventually he will wind up being a high paid contractor for some military company.  He'll be alright...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:08am
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

These men fall for puzzy everytime.  Wiling to lose his entire career, embarass his family.  He will stil get his BIG PENSION and eventually he will wind up being a high paid contractor for some military company.  He'll be alright...

IA.  Somebody will hire him in a heart beat.  Still must sting to have this affair/resignation be added to all his other accomplishments.

Its easy to be cynical and say his affair doesn't really impact his job performance.  And it might not.  But we should atleast expect that persons in power/leadership  show some type of ethical/moral behavior.  We shouldn't have persons of questionable ethics or serious character flaws making the big decisions.  Atleast I don't.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 24>
  Share Topic