Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Christians & Atheists: Agree or Disagree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I Thought the topic was about a Sign ? Everytime we have a discussion like this , a few members have to go in on both sides . Christians are put down and Athiest . What happen to respect everyone point of view ? I really don't care what you believe . How you treat me will determine if i deal with you online or in real life . JMO

India. Chile.  Ain't nobody interested in that sign.  LOL   Tryna bring this thread back on track n'sh*t.  Bless yo heart.  Gwan somewhere.  I  need something to read. LOL
OK . OuchCryCry
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:59am
Luh u tho.  Luh uuuuuuu.........Hug
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:26pm
Republicans could learn a lot from this guy. Thanks to the @[177486166274:274:Being Liberal] fan page for sharing this.&amp;#13;&amp;#10;&amp;#13;&amp;#10;Posted on @[114270361928171:274:Americans Against The Republican Party]
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:29pm
as a person who believes in God I would like to say this from the bottom of my gut.

EFF this thread and it is finishedBig smile
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:02am

Republicans could learn a lot from this guy. Thanks to the @[177486166274:274:Being Liberal] fan page for sharing this.&amp;amp;#13;&amp;amp;#10;&amp;amp;#13;&amp;amp;#10;Posted on @[114270361928171:274:Americans Against The Republican Party]

I love Desmond Tutu. Such a good man.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:06am
If one reads the Bible and looks at who Jesus prefers to surround Himself with, it's an open and closed case.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

A kind atheist is an oxymoron, how can You be kind without GOD who created Love which makes it possible to be kind...

You don't get out much do you? I needed help and only my atheist friend helped me out in a tough spot, no sorrow came out of it.

A baby doesn't know they need their parents....but still by Loving parents they get taken care of anyway.

Atheism represents the babies and the Parents Represent GOD.

If an atheist (baby) is STILL being taking care of by a god (parent), then what does that have to do with your original post about atheist and being genuinely nice?

The answer is in my OP

...it's sh*t like this...
Sleepy
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:35am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

as a person who believes in God I would like to say this from the bottom of my gut.

EFF this thread and it is finishedBig smile

i have to agreeClap
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:47am

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I Thought the topic was about a Sign ? Everytime we have a discussion like this , a few members have to go in on both sides . Christians are put down and Athiest . What happen to respect everyone point of view ? I really don't care what you believe . How you treat me will determine if i deal with you online or in real life . JMO

India. Chile.  Ain't nobody interested in that sign.  LOL   Tryna bring this thread back on track n'sh*t.  Bless yo heart.  Gwan somewhere.  I  need something to read. LOL
OK . OuchCryCry

Lol @ India Hug

The reality is nobody needs to respect anyone else's opinion, just each other and even respect for each other can be rare in these discussions.  I know how much you hate these threads but I can say this one thing about you.  You are consistent in what you say.  A few Christians here are all over the place and become more and more like Yahweh the Jealous one as the thread progresses.   I respect you as an e-person for actually embracing the walk of the historical Jesus more often that not.   Although I do not believe in the divinity of Jesus I think he was a pretty cool dudeThumbs Up

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:51am
And I will see all the Christians referred to in the OP in the mythological hell.  I'm making soul food so we gone eat good!!   The performers will be off the chain because the majority of them sold their souls to the devil. Youtube says so!!!!!

The rest of y'all can listen to harps and eat lettuce!!

Hmpf!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic