Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Christianity and dating.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Wouldn't do it, it can get messy if so date outside of your church. Date at a church that your church fellowships with. By your post your belief system isn't very stable, so you should probably date someone who isn't a strict Christian.

This is not for me. I equate dating a person in your church as dating someone on your job. Unless it's a person you have known for a long time but I'm just curious to know how it works. As another poster said it's courting not dating. So is this person labeled ad you gf/bf?

Meh, depends the couple dating or if their church has guidelines for dating. Many don't some do. It not really that serious unless those people are trying to get married. If they are of course their dating will be serious.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:02pm
Alls I know is Christians Meet is full of heathens.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:06pm
I think courting is great and if I were Christian then I'd go that route. But for lots of Christians dating does not equal courting.

For the Dug.gars if you get to the courting point you're pretty much gonna get married. I think that type of system where people have strong beliefs and the goal of marriage really works.

But in general, when I was Christian, I tried to keep my relationships out of the church house, kind of like the workplace or school.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:10pm

Wouldn't do it, it can get messy if so date outside of your church. Date at a church that your church fellowships with. By your post your belief system isn't very stable, so you should probably date someone who isn't a strict Christian.

You got all that from her post??? That's a reach.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

You got all that from her post??? That's a reach.

Not really a reach at all. I should have been more clear and said her previous posts. My bad.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

How does it work? Any Christians who met their husbands outside of church? Any Christian relationships gone wrong within the church?

There is no "rule" regarding dating. Some people feel that once mutual interest is shown, the next step is preparing for marriage. Others enjoy getting to know each other over a longer period of time.

I have seen a lot of different types of Christian relationships, and the ones that thrive are the ones where the two are very honest with each other about what they want. If one person is on the express train to marriage and the other wants to take it slow, that's a conversation to have EARLY. Christian or not.

A lot also depends on your personal convictions regarding dating. I know of a married couple who didn't kiss until their wedding day. I also know of happy couples who kiss on the first date. Again, and important conversation to have.

I really haven't seen any go bad. But I have heard some stories and all of them involved generic messiness. Fooling around, lying, creeping, miscommunication --> caught feelings, etc.

OP feel free to PM me. Good luck.
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:18pm
Pming right now. Lol. Thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style