BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:10am
lol..

damn for a no sh*t nicca, y'all def expending a lot of energy over it
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:21am
how do yah have a crazy ass, bat sh*t conversation and then extend that madness over into a new day?  if you two dont take an internet mental break and come back anew tomorrow
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:39am
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

I wonder what rihanna was doing while this whole tweeting mess was going on. It wouldnt surprise me if she was right there telling him what to write or writing it herself. He's probably apologized a thousands times and she loves him so she's probably mad at people bringing it up and getting on the guy she loves. I'm not fighting for him but come on, don't you have better things to do than attack someone on twitter? Get a life, worry bout your own self.

He also tweeted ask rihanna if she mad

Rihanna tweeted a picture of a shirtless Chris in her hotel room
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:44am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

how do yah have a crazy ass, bat sh*t conversation and then extend that madness over into a new day?  if you two dont take an internet mental break and come back anew tomorrow

that gif means business
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:46am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

I wonder what rihanna was doing while this whole tweeting mess was going on. It wouldnt surprise me if she was right there telling him what to write or writing it herself. He's probably apologized a thousands times and she loves him so she's probably mad at people bringing it up and getting on the guy she loves. I'm not fighting for him but come on, don't you have better things to do than attack someone on twitter? Get a life, worry bout your own self.

He also tweeted ask rihanna if she mad

Rihanna tweeted a picture of a shirtless Chris in her hotel room
damn the ultimate nasfwg statement
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:50am
Follow me Star cuz I see you have difficulty following when you get emotional. I made a statement about you getting all riled up when someone has a difference of opinion with you. It has nothing to do with CB.

You then got vexed cuz people thanked my post. You a salty gash & you stay pressed.

I guess you thought about all the thanks & that got you even more heated so you wanna call me thirsty & old. But let me clear this sh*t up, on your best day you couldn't fuuck with me on my worst.

& just like CB can't live down the fact he beat that girl ass is the same way you can't live down you walking around for days with a tampon in your twat, got dicccked down, & still didn't know. Word of advice, stop fuucking wit lil dick men. Cause he could have felt that sh*t up in Ur pussci. That could've saved you the embarrassment of running to the Internet for advice on the smell that was coming from you nasty pussci

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Nov 27 2012 at 5:53am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:57am
The hell is there to fight about in this thread?

All y'all.

Hug it out.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:10am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Muhfckas were quick to forget that Sean Penn tied Madonna to a chair and beat her with a baseball bat. They all but ignored their history when his ass was showing up at her concerts this year.

THIS HAPPENED?!

HOLY FUCK!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:19am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:34am
Lmao smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>