BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:59am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I'm trying to figure out who on BHM ever brings up Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, Brett Favre, etc, when it isn't in relation to Chris Brown. If someone posts a thread about Chris Brown being a willing assh0le someone always want to pop up and cry Charlie Sheen. What about him? This is Black Hair Media! No one cared about Charlie Sheen before so don't try to bring him up now because you're trying to save Chris Brown. I don't know what they talk about over at White Hair Media but I know we don't talk about him here so why act like we were supposed to be downing Charlie Sheen all along when he is never a topic of conversation (unless you're trying to save Chris Brown)?

Chris Brown is a woman beater, deal with it.
Question Star, why you do you think your opinion is the only opinion that matters? I don't know if you've heard of this concept but,  people have differences of opinions. In addition, the point GK brought up was valid.

We're all on here to discuss, debate from different perspective you can't force anyone to view things the way you do.

LoL @ people thanking this ironic foolishness. Perhaps some of you need to make your way to the get it off your chest thread. I'm sorry to all of you who were wrong in this thead. It happens in life. Ouch

Click for a larger view

Ironic because someone is disagreeing with your over zealous postings? It's sad that you honestly don't know what (or how) debating is...you type like you got beef when your trying to make a point.

It's okay mama....we see you...LOL
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:04am

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

[

LoL @ people thanking this ironic foolishness. Perhaps some of you need to make your way to the get it off your chest thread. I'm sorry to all of you who were wrong in this thead. It happens in life. Ouch

Did you perceive the thanks as disrespect? Because posts like these are the ones I referred to as being "overly defensive."

No I took it as butthurtedness. I stated my opinion like everyone else in here but she perceives me to believe my opinion is more important than anyone else's? Just be wrong. No need for personal attacks. If she disagrees with me why not just tell me why? All this "Has it ever occurred to you..." wtf? And the people thanking her are people who disagree with my opinion obviously because me thinking my opinion is more important than anyone else isn't even a reasonable statement. Either you agree or you disagree. Attack the idea, not the person.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:22am

It's safe to say we have a Chris stan on our hands...

That's one way to get on their bad side, call a spade a spade. Go ride his d*ck somewhere else, I really don't care about your hurt feelings. At the end of the day you're still wrong and that's what you're so pressed about. Like I said he's a woman beater. You'll find a way to cope. 
You're doing a splendid job of riding CB's Dick love...go on continue...
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:24am
now that i look back at the op...lol that girls twitter pic...reminds me of the hobbits or something.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:29am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

now that i look back at the op...lol that girls twitter pic...reminds me of the hobbits or something.

omg i can't wait till dec. 14TongueTongue
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:33am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

rooofl!!

bunz stop bullying the girl

afro u know u r enjoying this too much.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:36am

That's one way to get on their bad side, call a spade a spade. Go ride his d*ck somewhere else, I really don't care about your hurt feelings. At the end of the day you're still wrong and that's what you're so pressed about. Like I said he's a woman beater. You'll find a way to cope. 

No, I posted an article...however you seemed to have some issues with me beginning from your first post so about you hop up off my dick. You came lookin for me, I ain't go lookin fo' yo ass. Don't know who you are, don't care, Chris still ain't shyt, now get mad Big smile

The difference between you & I is I can state my opinion & let others have theirs without acting like I got some personal interest vested. You sound so silly and childish right now...Chris may not be sh*t, but you're underneath him....you actually on a hair site getting buck cause someone said Charlie Sheen/Sean Pen whooped ass too...

Girl breath.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:47am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

rooofl!!

bunz stop bullying the girl

afro u know u r enjoying this too much.
lol

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:50am

No, I posted an article...however you seemed to have some issues with me beginning from your first post so about you hop up off my dick. You came lookin for me, I ain't go lookin fo' yo ass. Don't know who you are, don't care, Chris still ain't shyt, now get mad Big smile

The difference between you & I is I can state my opinion & let others have theirs without acting like I got some personal interest vested. You sound so silly and childish right now...Chris may not be sh*t, but you're underneath him....you actually on a hair site getting buck cause someone said Charlie Sheen/Sean Pen whooped ass too...

Girl breath.

LoL yeah, to hear you tell it. LOL I didn't even address anyone in particular in that post. I told it like it was, which is no one cares about those people until they're trying to throw Chris a life line. However we have threads about Chris on the daily and somehow it's bashing if I post a story about the foolishness he gets caught up in. We post about his comings and goings, his music, his hair, his tattoos, but all the sudden when it comes his woman-hating antics you want to bring up random white people. Confused What's wrong with this picture? 

Beyond that, are you THAT threatened by my opinion that you have to say I sound entitled? What? I never told anyone they didn't have a right to their opinion. I simply stated my own. If you are not confident in your convictions then that's your own issue. But don't bust in my thread looking to confront me for MY OPINION and then call me the one with the problem.

Summary: You are a Chris stan or an abuse enabler, choose one or both.

On some real sh*t I think you have issues that go waaay beyond this damn thread. Who in the fucck gonna post a long as soliloquy...cause I ain't read that sh*t...

I said what I said...you don't like it...take this capital H right here & handle that sh*t...

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:11am

Yeah sure you didn't. I'ma let you have the last word since Chris Brown's right to beat a bish down means that much to you. Girl go crawl back into whatever hole your thirsty ass came from and keep watching me from afar. 

See I was trying to be mature about this "debate" (let you tell it) but you wanna come out your mouth real reckless...

You the only one on here that's thirsty...cause if you weren't you would'a known you had a tampon up in your nasty snatch BEFORE you got some dick....but I understand...you gotta jump on the opportunity whenever someone gives you a mercy fuuck...tip drill ass...

it's obvious you got anger issues & issues with men in general...but don't get mad at me or blame Chris if you witnessed domestic violence in your home...talk to yo mama and be mad at her for not having positive male role models in your life.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>
  Share Topic