BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:45pm
Though Brown's Twitter account has since been wiped out, the singer did post a few more comments before signing off. "Don't run for support now ... Lol. Ur a comedic writer!!! If u can take a dick, u can take a joke," then adding the cryptic comment, "Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????"
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:55pm
*Keeps cape in the attic*
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I'm trying to figure out who on BHM ever brings up Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, Brett Favre, etc, when it isn't in relation to Chris Brown. If someone posts a thread about Chris Brown being a willing assh0le someone always want to pop up and cry Charlie Sheen. What about him? This is Black Hair Media! No one cared about Charlie Sheen before so don't try to bring him up now because you're trying to save Chris Brown. I don't know what they talk about over at White Hair Media but I know we don't talk about him here so why act like we were supposed to be downing Charlie Sheen all along when he is never a topic of conversation (unless you're trying to save Chris Brown)?

Chris Brown is a woman beater, deal with it.

wholeheartedly agree.

i hate the contention since it was swept under the rug for the yts.. let sweep it under the rug for the blacks.

how about no.

how about reverse your train of thinking and say...since the blacks are being held accountable for their actions...lets do the same for the yts.

I dont care for any woman beater being treated like its all good.
I agree 100%
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:24pm
I'm a child beater.
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:31pm
I woulda cut her ass up too. I'm just mad he didn't get her the right way. She'll tweet the right mf and they gon hand her e-ass to her.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:43pm

I'm trying to figure out who on BHM ever brings up Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, Brett Favre, etc, when it isn't in relation to Chris Brown. If someone posts a thread about Chris Brown being a willing assh0le someone always want to pop up and cry Charlie Sheen. What about him? This is Black Hair Media! No one cared about Charlie Sheen before so don't try to bring him up now because you're trying to save Chris Brown. I don't know what they talk about over at White Hair Media but I know we don't talk about him here so why act like we were supposed to be downing Charlie Sheen all along when he is never a topic of conversation (unless you're trying to save Chris Brown)?

Chris Brown is a woman beater, deal with it.
Question Star, why you do you think your opinion is the only opinion that matters? I don't know if you've heard of this concept but,  people have differences of opinions. In addition, the point GK brought up was valid.

We're all on here to discuss, debate from different perspective you can't force anyone to view things the way you do.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

[QUOTE=Jewelsnyc][

I'm saying...some of you got a secret hard-on for Chris.

I think he's come to grips with the fact that he will never have the squeeky clean image again...so he's like fuuck it...I'm gonna be and do me. And if you don't like it you can suck it...okay..there are plenty of people like that. What makes him above any other jackass?

If you tweet you're a worthless piece of sh*t to a nicca who is certified iggnant and you get a "suck my dyack" tweet...you came looking for it.

I don't buy the bolded at all. He doesn't have to give 'em the new image that everyone expects of him, that was his character already. He's just showing more of who he is. No sense whatsoever.

As for the violent white stars comparison, yes, it's all true but that doesn't negate the fact that Chris was violent. He may not hit Rihanna again but he will hit another woman (or may have hit anomymous ones in the past). Dudes like that don't just turn a new leaf overnight and his behaviour and rants show that he hasn't learned didly from that episode
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

He is really crazy. He didn't even have to respond to that woman but he went the extra mile. He can get mad at her if he wants but she didn't make him beat that girl...it is what it is.

And Rihanna is silly. I hope he beats her ass again. Let's see if she'll tweet a pic of that. (Yeah I said it)

That's seriously messed up

Stop being dramatic. My words can't make him do anything.

Don't mind her star she just jumps on the bandwagon everytime. anywho.. i'm throwing u da towel.. see im throwing u da towel. please take it..
wait who?

miss vw?

you must be confusing her with someone else

I know right Confused

no sweetie..  i know exactly who she is... sorry dat u got offended but u always say whatever everyone else says.. and when u go too far u jump ship.. im not trying to start anything with u just an observation.

Edited by f8dagrate - Nov 26 2012 at 11:55pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The media didnt go in as hard on Charlie Sheen grown for his repeated DV issues. Instead they sent his ass on tour and laughed about it.

DO NOT bring up the difference in media treatment and perception between black and white domestic assault. You will be accused of caping for, justifying the actions of, and coddling the fee fees of Chris Brown. 

*kee kees*
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:53pm
I wonder what rihanna was doing while this whole tweeting mess was going on. It wouldnt surprise me if she was right there telling him what to write or writing it herself. He's probably apologized a thousands times and she loves him so she's probably mad at people bringing it up and getting on the guy she loves. I'm not fighting for him but come on, don't you have better things to do than attack someone on twitter? Get a life, worry bout your own self.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>