BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I dont read twitter well but from the looks of it she through shots first? She calls herself an Ahole.... so basically she riding him for attention to get more followers?
This right here.. She wanted attention and she got it.. Her dumb azz could have left him alone.
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:28pm
I feel if CB and Rhianna weren't as big as they are, they would have been back together and oochiecoochie would have never existed.. It's was probably because of the media and all their entourage that they had to put on the front and stayed apart.. Sadly, it would have been like the other abusive relationships that some other battered women/men choose to hide. So good thing the abuse got put out like that to bring more awareness to abusive relationships(Regardless of if those two stay together or not).
Also, though I think CB missing his marbles, I don't feel that he would do that to Rhi Rhi again due to it almost costing him his career.. He don't want to go through that kind of mess again.

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 26 2012 at 2:31pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:04pm
i dont forgive him.
i dont support charlie sheen either.
nor sean penn.

they weren't punished as much...but that doesn't negate the fact that i think chris should be punished.
i think they need to catch up with their punishment to chris-- instead of chris being treated like them.

this will follow him forever. he will be 108 on his death bed...and still have to hear about when he put those knots on Rih's head.
and i couldn't care less about him.

dont want to be known as a woman beater...dont beat a woman.

its really that simple to me.
shrug.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:52pm
This chick told him he ain't sh+t, proceeded to correct his spelling unnecessarily *cus black people need to be corrected*, called him ignorant, and then went on to talk about respect? She's basic and ratchet as fucc for that. 

While I do agree Chris is ignorant, she was the wrong person to say it.  She's a pig donning lipstick and pearls.  Sleepy
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

This chick told him he ain't sh+t, proceeded to correct his spelling unnecessarily *cus black people need to be corrected*, called him ignorant, and then went on to talk about respect? She's basic and ratchet as fucc for that. 

While I do agree Chris is ignorant, she was the wrong person to say it.  She's a pig donning lipstick and pearls.  Sleepy

I love this phrase. The idea of a pig wearing lipstick and pearls really just tickles me
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I love this phrase. The idea of a pig wearing lipstick and pearls really just tickles me

LOL It suits her.  She was trying to act like all classy at the end. Dead
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:51pm
i'm still stuck on Madonna and Sean Penn...did he ever get charged for something??
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:53pm
Star, people bring them up because white people stay shining the flashlight on our community when one of us fuccs up, but turn a blind eye and sweep ish under the rug when sh+t happens in their own.  Black people are made to look like animals for public consumption, while they broadcast themselves as outstanding, model citizens. Ermm
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

So...why not make a thread when Charlie Sheen does something dumb? Since he's so important to some people here. But don't try to act like what Chris did is okay or better because Charlie Sheen did it. 

I don't condone what Chris Brown did, but in comparison, why is there not equal outrage when white people do the same thing *magnified that ish in my opinion*?  I never heard about the Madonna/Sean Penn thing until BHM, and it sounds real fucced up.  I think they should both be crucified all the same.  But of course, one gets a pass for being pure at birth.  Sleepy  That's the problem.  Condemn it on all ends.  They over inflate our issues and sweep theirs under the rug.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I'm trying to figure out who on BHM ever brings up Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, Brett Favre, etc, when it isn't in relation to Chris Brown. If someone posts a thread about Chris Brown being a willing assh0le someone always want to pop up and cry Charlie Sheen. What about him? This is Black Hair Media! No one cared about Charlie Sheen before so don't try to bring him up now because you're trying to save Chris Brown. I don't know what they talk about over at White Hair Media but I know we don't talk about him here so why act like we were supposed to be downing Charlie Sheen all along when he is never a topic of conversation (unless you're trying to save Chris Brown)?

Chris Brown is a woman beater, deal with it.

wholeheartedly agree.

i hate the contention since it was swept under the rug for the yts.. let sweep it under the rug for the blacks.

how about no.

how about reverse your train of thinking and say...since the blacks are being held accountable for their actions...lets do the same for the yts.

I dont care for any woman beater being treated like its all good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>
  Share Topic