Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The media didnt go in as hard on Charlie Sheen grown for his repeated DV issues. Instead they sent his ass on tour and laughed about it.

Life isn't fair. Also that's the privilege white people have.

White privilege continues to exist when non-white ppl dont call them out on their hypocritical ways and continue to promote  and brush off said privilege as it simply being the way it is. While I believe both were wrong and should be penalized for their acts. You can't ignore the difference. CS isnt the only one tho. Hollywood and the general public stay giving their white celebs  multiple chances and "forgets"  about their past. 

Muhfckas were quick to forget that Sean Penn tied Madonna to a chair and beat her with a baseball bat. They all but ignored their history when his ass was showing up at her concerts this year.

Right?  Madonna even forgave him but she didn't make the mistake of gettin' back with him.  smh.

I also agree with Gkisses.  People going all out for Chris but these same folks will not do the same for a white entertainer. 

*no cape*
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

chris brown is forgiven.  if charlie sheen and them had been in an age with countless media streams and they were on them, i am sure they would get snide remarks from a random person. chris is dancing, flipping, and grabbing his crotch on national television and on top of the charts.  he is forgiven

Forgivin'?  Iono...maybe by the majority of black folks on a whole but white folks will never let it be forgotten. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

chris brown is forgiven.  if charlie sheen and them had been in an age with countless media streams and they were on them, i am sure they would get snide remarks from a random person. chris is dancing, flipping, and grabbing his crotch on national television and on top of the charts.  he is forgiven

Forgivin'?  Iono...maybe by the majority of black folks on a whole but white folks will never let it be forgotten. 

white ppl put him on the air, play him on their radio stations and buy his records
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

OK so he tired her up for 9 hours and beat her then forced her to have sex with him? Why wasn't his ass banished from Hollywood? Disgusting. 

Because........IMO......most in Hollywood are doing the same sh*t.  They doing the same sh*t and when they get caught top names in hollywood support them.  Just like that director that left the country for so many years.   He had A-list celebs...people that I had admired their work supporting him...knowing he raped that lil girl.

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 26 2012 at 12:13pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:17pm
Day after he showed out on GMA(?) wasnt his record like number 1.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:19pm

white ppl put him on the air, play him on their radio stations and buy his records

hmmm....i'll concede that but still...iono...that's not the feeling I get on the skreets. They might play him still on the radio but I blame the "uplift black bad behavior at all costs" agenda.   I mean...after all....folks seem to pay for air time these days.

Perhaps I should say the most complaining and campaigning I hear come from older white women.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:25pm
@Diva I don't get that whole forgive and forget what Roman Polanski did. I don't care if that girl, now woman said to move on. He never served a day for his crime and all those excuses that have been dreamt up don't excuse him in the least bit. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:25pm

hmmm....i'll concede that but still...iono...that's not the feeling I get on the skreets. They might play him still on the radio but I blame the "uplift black bad behavior at all costs" agenda.   I mean...after all....folks seem to pay for air time these days.

Perhaps I should say the most complaining and campaigning I hear come from older white women.

Nah, it's white women of all ages. There might be a few young and ratchet ones who like and identify with his ratchet lifestyle, but most white chicks bash CB then in the next sentence say how much the miss Charlie Sheen on 2 and a Half Men. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:07pm
he steel got some niiice brows
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

He is really crazy. He didn't even have to respond to that woman but he went the extra mile. He can get mad at her if he wants but she didn't make him beat that girl...it is what it is.

And Rihanna is silly. I hope he beats her ass again. Let's see if she'll tweet a pic of that. (Yeah I said it)

That's seriously messed up

Stop being dramatic. My words can't make him do anything.

Don't mind her star she just jumps on the bandwagon everytime. anywho.. i'm throwing u da towel.. see im throwing u da towel. please take it..
wait who?

miss vw?

you must be confusing her with someone else

I know right Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon