Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:11am
The media didnt go in as hard on Charlie Sheen grown for his repeated DV issues. Instead they sent his ass on tour and laughed about it.
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The media didnt go in as hard on Charlie Sheen grown for his repeated DV issues. Instead they sent his ass on tour and laughed about it.

Life isn't fair. Also that's the privilege white people have.

Edited by babyk94 - Nov 26 2012 at 11:16am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:23am

DO NOT bring up the difference in media treatment and perception between black and white domestic assault. You will be accused of caping for, justifying the actions of, and coddling the fee fees of Chris Brown. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 26 2012 at 11:23am
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:23am
Both Sheen and Chris Brown can go to Hell.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:25am
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

so what

I'm saying...some of you got a secret hard-on for Chris.

I think he's come to grips with the fact that he will never have the squeeky clean image again...so he's like fuuck it...I'm gonna be and do me. And if you don't like it you can suck it...okay..there are plenty of people like that. What makes him above any other jackass?

If you tweet you're a worthless piece of sh*t to a nicca who is certified iggnant and you get a "suck my dyack" tweet...you came looking for it.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:26am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

White privilege continues to exist when non-white ppl dont call them out on their hypocritical ways and continue to promote  and brush off said privilege as it simply being the way it is. While I believe both were wrong and should be penalized for their acts. You can't ignore the difference. CS isnt the only one tho. Hollywood and the general public stay giving their white celebs  multiple chances and "forgets"  about their past. 
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

so what

I'm saying...some of you got a secret hard-on for Chris.

I think he's come to grips with the fact that he will never have the squeeky clean image again...so he's like fuuck it...I'm gonna be and do me. And if you don't like it you can suck it...okay..there are plenty of people like that. What makes him above any other jackass?

If you tweet you're a worthless piece of sh*t to a nicca who is certified iggnant and you get a "suck my dyack" tweet...you came looking for it.
I thought I was the only thinking this.. He's like oh ya'll think I'm the bad guy... Ok I'll play that role
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:31am

White privilege continues to exist when non-white ppl dont call them out on their hypocritical ways and continue to promote  and brush off said privilege as it simply being the way it is. While I believe both were wrong and should be penalized for their acts. You can't ignore the difference. CS isnt the only one tho. Hollywood and the general public stay giving their white celebs  multiple chances and "forgets"  about their past. 
Always seen this go crazy.. Tiger was crucified over coochie.. Brett Favre was cheating and sleeping with a cheer leader let alone sending out dack pics .. Wrangler still shows his commercials
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:31am

Sadly it will continue because white people are in control of all things media but, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Chris Brown he has a life most people would dream of. All he had to do was keep his hands to herself.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:32am

Muhfckas were quick to forget that Sean Penn tied Madonna to a chair and beat her with a baseball bat. They all but ignored their history when his ass was showing up at her concerts this year.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
  Share Topic