BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:07am
I'm on her side. F*ck Chris Brown. If Rihanna does get beat up again…

And continue to not GAF about her career...
Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:09am
when i saw this on twitter i knew it would be all over the internet in the AM

I dont think that he should just sit back and take what people dish out to him all the time
but i do think he should lose his twitter and just stay on Instagram or something because he does have a tendency to take things too far.

I hope that he does get real help because Chris has been through alot (before the Rihanna incident) and im sure by him suppressing that inside it's causing tons of mayhem inside
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:34am
She shouldn't have been talking sh*t.. then her  ass wouldn't have been called a hoe..
Jus leave this Brotha alone..
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:47am
I don't think Chris is dumb (immature yea) for going at her.. I think he just gets fed up like any person that lives a life and has dumb something regretful that people keep reminding you of.. Telling a woman to s*** your dack that goes at you on twitter doesn't seem all that disrespectful it was fight on twitter.. Words were thrown.. ehhh
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:50am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

well both were wrong but why did becky even fix her fingers when rhi is the one who posted the pic? she was most def attention whoring for followers and chris fell for the okie doke 

Lmao I think she knew better than to come for Rih
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:29am
People STILL talk about Ike turner and Tina turner lol. Chris better calm down, it's NEVER going to end.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

People STILL talk about Ike turner and Tina turner lol. Chris better calm down, it's NEVER going to end.

exactly! 

i don't know why his "handlers" haven't gotten him under control. lots of celebs go through similar things but their "ppl" get it under control. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:45am

Winning.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:56am
If I was CB , all my white followers woulda been offended by the end of the night
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:08am

Yes mam. That beat down he gave Rhi will be remembered longer than his career and fame.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
  Share Topic