Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

I'm not caping for him, but from that exchange I would've cussed her out too.  Ya'll keep coming down on him for saying things to these people when this happened almost 4 years ago and he's trying to move on. She didn't have to say that to him.  
To be fair, you "move on" from what he did by going to prison. He doesn't deserve a break. I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm just shtting on Chris Brown like I always do.
It's not his fault he didn't "move on".  They should have sent his ass to jail.  I don't care what these people do in their lives.  If she wants to get back with him after he beat her, then so be it.  Becky should let it be and be glad he not whooping on her.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:14am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

nothing she said was delete worthy.  i wonder if it just hurt more because it was a white woman saying it.

LoL. I figured he deleted it because it reinforced the negative feelings many people have about him. He was probably trying to do better but the boy is just crazy. Some people really can't control themselves. He was probably pissed at himself after the fact.

dude definitely has issued but his issues are unfortunately like a lot of angry people i see in rl.  they just have the mentality and maturity of a tempermental child and cant handle life social pressures.  theres really only two choices; either you help yourself or let the system help you.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:18am

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I'm not caping for him, but from that exchange I would've cussed her out too.  Ya'll keep coming down on him for saying things to these people when this happened almost 4 years ago and he's trying to move on. She didn't have to say that to him.  
To be fair, you "move on" from what he did by going to prison. He doesn't deserve a break. I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm just shtting on Chris Brown like I always do.
It's not his fault he didn't "move on".  They should have sent his ass to jail.  I don't care what these people do in their lives.  If she wants to get back with him after he beat her, then so be it.  Becky should let it be and be glad he not whooping on her.
Ouch.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:06am
well both were wrong but why did becky even fix her fingers when rhi is the one who posted the pic? she was most def attention whoring for followers and chris fell for the okie doke 
SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:09am
Oh the creativity it must have taken to mention your mother and defecation in the same sentence.

The block feature is a handy tool.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:39am
If he was going to come for her he should've talked about how ugly she was or her lackluster career, something that would've keep her up at night or at least embarrassed her.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:45am
I just try to ignore all things Chris brown. He shows time & time again who he is and that he hasn't changed.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:01am
he is such a dumbass. he falls for the bait every.damn.time. #sucker
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:02am
Jail?
For what...two months?
would that do?
Yall act like jail is designed to help people get their lives together.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:06am
He didn't get the punishment he deserved is all I'm saying.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>