Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Chris Brown pays Ariel Castros bail???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chris Brown pays Ariel Castros bail???
    Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:00am
Shocked Shocked Shocked NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS BUT CHECK THIS ISH OUT! 

I HOPE THIS STORY IS FAKE, IF ITS TRUE CHRIS BROWN IS ABOUT TO LOOSE ALOT OF FAN BASE....Angry

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/05/10/chris-brown-pays-ariel-castros-bail/

eGhydDRjMTI=_o_chris-brown-angry-at-gma-interview

Singer Chris Brown paid Ariel Castro's bail today, saying the Cleveland kidnapper is a "misunderstood figure" who is being unfairly treated by the criminal justice system.

Castro was arraigned yesterday on charges of kidnapping and rape stemming from his abduction and decade-long captivity of three local women who escaped from his home earlier this week.

His bond was set at $8 million in an effort to ensure he remained locked up during his trial. Castro got some unexpected help today, however, when a lawyer for Brown arrived in Cleveland and put up the 10% deposit required for his release.

"I just wanted to help a brother out," says Brown, who is noted for his misogynistic life philosophy, "this Castro guy is a complicated figure, and not all he did was bad. I got cash to spare, so why not?

"So far these are just allegations. He hasn't been convicted of anything. And even if we assume he's guilty, these charges have been way overblown by the media."

Two Rebels

According to legal experts, Brown paying $800,000 in bail doesn't guarantee Castro's release. Prosecutors may charge Castro with additional crimes in hopes of increasing his bail and preventing that outcome.

"There's no way we're letting him out," says one source close to the prosecution, "No matter how much money Chris Brown puts up, we'll think of something."

But in an exclusive interview, Brown says keeping Castro behind bars indefinitely would be a mistake.

"No one has heard his side of the story," he explains. "He gave those three young ladies free food, clothing, and room and board for 10 years. That's like a $100,000 value each. You never hear the media talk about that.

"Look, I don't agree with everything he did. Some of these allegations are just terrible. But no one's talking about the possibility that this all could have been a setup.

"In my experience, you can't trust females. I don't care if it's your wifey or just some ho you meet at a club - women always be lying.  We don't know what really happened. We're just listening to what the media wants us to hear."

Indeed it is Brown's own history of negative media coverage which he claims drives his sympathy or Castro.

"I know what its like for the media to take one tiny little domestic dispute and blow it all out of proportion," he points out. "So I got your back Ariel. Don't let them females get you down brother."

Brown's attorney, Saul Goodman of Albuquerque, N.M., says he will also be henceforth representing Castro at Brown's expense.

"It's gonna be challenging," says Goodman, "but I'm used to dealing with some rough characters."

Edited by Beauty620 - May 11 2013 at 9:03am
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:06am
im pretty sure it's fake

sounds like an onion article or something. I was waiting for people to make this connection
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:08am
From their website...

About

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:10am

Smh..How can a "newspaper' be allowed to write such blatant lies. Thats not right. chris has enough problems on his own and to have this added on it.. I would sue them if i was him. smh

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

"I just wanted to help a brother out," says Brown, who is noted for his misogynistic life philosophy, "this Castro guy is a complicated figure, and not all he did was bad. I got cash to spare, so why not?

LMAO, those satirical "newspapers" are going too damn far. They seem to hate him way beyond his display of domestic violence towards Rihanna. Their racism is so obvious.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 11 2013 at 9:15am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:19am
I knew it wasn't real. CB has been keeping to himself lately . His momma, manager or anyone else wouldn't let him.

Thr whole room and board is stupid and if i were the girls i would be very upset. Might even sue for emotional distress
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:22am
You all have a point. I just can't wait to see once this story hits worldwide what Chris Brown statement will be....I'm sure i'll hear something on the Radio about this non sense. 

SMH 

Edited by Beauty620 - May 11 2013 at 9:22am
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:30am
U see this sh*t when one black became a hero they dont want another blk man past go.For both of them .Clear ppl smdh

Edited by Guidette - May 12 2013 at 7:25am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 10:17am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 10:24am
That republican one sounds real
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>