Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

CHOCOLATE HAIR by Evertress

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DreamWeaver202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreamWeaver202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHOCOLATE HAIR by Evertress
    Posted: Jul 24 2010 at 10:45am
Has anyone ever tried this or know what all the fuss is about?

I've seen a couple videos on youtube but I haven't seen this hair sold online or in any BSS.

From what I can see its just a regular yaky hair..I dont think its remy so does anyone know whats good or different about it?
Sponsored Links

Karma88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karma88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2010 at 10:49pm
This was the first hair I was introduced to at my local bss when I first decided to get a full weave. I ended up getting the regular evertress yaky and hated it wit a passion. But according to the videos on YouTube the chocolate sounds like it's better than the regular evertress so I'm wondering if it's really worth the hype
it's not remy cuz creme de la creme is the evertress remy hair and it is yaky human hair

Edited by Karma88 - Jul 24 2010 at 10:52pm
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2010 at 11:53pm
i've had the chocolate hair before all the youtubers started getting it for free the hair is actually really good to be regular BSS hair...i wish i had some pics or something to show but it lasted me 2 months...i stopped using it because the BSS around my way never had the legnth/color i wanted
Sable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 10:24pm
Hi guys... I jus wanted to share a twitpic with you of what I have done to make my chocolate hair look and feel fantastic... I was jus experimenting with washing it and wow I was surprised. I washed it with caviar shampoo by alterna and sprayed it down with John freida leave in conditioner... Then after I deranged the wefts I jus sprayed a bit of aveda shine spray an then scrunched the hair like crazy... Let it air dry over night combed it out and now my yaki looks and feels like virgin Indian hair... Shocked! Here is the link---> http://yfrog.com/n2b82jj
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic