Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Chocolate and Vanilla... Swirl....Swirl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 7:40pm
yes they said he was playing the black card to get votes by flaunting his cuhluhd familia cc

Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 7:43pm
I just hope he does a better job as mayor.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 9:10pm
Saw the title and I was enraged. Came in here to say why would anybody want to swirl with them devils (I just finished watching 12 years a slave just an hour ago). But I softened a bit when I saw the DiBlasio family
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 10:01pm
The wife was an out lesbian when they met.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 10:11pm
Wow. That's crazy Bindy.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 11:11pm
Yes, De Blasio is the man that have been trying for yeeeeears to woo New Yorkers with his used to be a lesbian wife. Since that didn't work he threw Dante and his fro in the mix. Negroes are so gullible...they had a segment on my local news channel and all these folks were talking about how Dante and his fro is an inspiration to the black community and our "features" are finally getting some respect and spotlight. Dedicated a whole 15 mins to his fro. It was quite disgusting to watch.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:52am
yeah I remember reading about that bindy, I guess theur marriage is one of political convenience.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 4:06am
I see she got a Denise huxtable vibe going on
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 4:40am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The wife was an out lesbian when they met.
dang...

but maybe shes just bisexual
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 4:51am
I think they really love each other. I think their marriage is based on similar world views.....I could be wrong though....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic