Perfect Hair Collection

Chld P.o.o.rn on facebook/twitter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:29pm
^^^^^^I will be doing that next. The lady witth the F.B.I told me that after a case is open they send it to the police who work with facebook to investigate.  

Maybe she gets calls from kids everyday to stopp bulling or something. she sound mad and rude
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:37pm
That's simple terrible..shame on the police officer. She could have at least pointed you in the right direction seeing as how child PICS is illegal.

I had to defriend a girl because she kept posted a pic of some dude who she was mad at genitals. Got so pissed scrolling through my news feed and that kept poping up. She wasn't hacked either just wanted to shame the guy cause he did something to her..Smh
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:44pm
She was mad at genitals? What? 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:07pm
Don't contact Facebook yet ... take screen shots and copy the facebook links

There's an internet task force for crimes against children. 

Each state also has such a task force .. we can help you get into contact with them

Also share this with Shared Hope International ... they have contacts to get this to the people that can do something about it

I also agree with the FBI and I would email your local police with this information and the sheriff's office

I would also let the local news know about this and the people you contacted about it (especially if you it is local)

No harm in national news either

NANCY GRACE!!!!

Viewer Hotline
1-877-626-2901

Feedback
Submit a Question or Comment

Edited by rickysrose - Nov 09 2012 at 2:14pm
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

She was mad at genitals? What? 

Lol..she was mad at him, and his private area was on the small side so she kept posted it taunting and teasing him.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:11pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Call the FBI ( federal offense). tell them about the page; provide them with the profile name and a link to the page. There is a Cyber Hotline 1-800-THE LOST

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/…
Thank you I called and they are helping me handle this

no, Thank you! for doing something.

If you can't get screenshots for some reason, just use your camera to take a pix of the screen. Also, try right clicking and getting any info on the image that shows up (photo that too). That way if they try to take it down before the authorities get to it, maybe they can find them.

eta: It might not help if they are 'hiding' anyway, but try to get as much as you can ASAP.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:13pm
^^I probably wouldn't take a photo of the actual image, but get as much as you can without reproducing it.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:14pm
Purp and Ricky are right on the money!!!!
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:15pm
I cant believe ppl share and repost those things for entertainment REALLY?!Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>