Perfect Hair Collection

Chld P.o.o.rn on facebook/twitter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chld P.o.o.rn on facebook/twitter?
    Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:10pm
Ok if this is a repost I'm sorry. But I saw the worst picture today I'm almost in tears a 2/3 year old giving oral sex to a man. you can't See he's face but doesn't matter you can see hers. I'm trying to flag every picture and share I see but besides that what can I do.

It might be fake (does it matter?)

I called the police station and they said the don't deal with facebook matters and hung up. I called agian to let her know what was in the picture and I have the facebook profiles of men who REFUSE to take it down. she repeated report the post we don't deal with that.

Is there really nothing else?

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Nov 09 2012 at 1:12pm
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:11pm
DeadSick... call the police!!!  nvm

Edited by CamiK - Nov 09 2012 at 1:12pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:12pm
I would continue to report it, but do not SHARE it. Does facebook have a contact number?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:13pm
I did and she got mad and rude and said take it to facebook.
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:15pm
Who are you friends with that this is even showing on your feed?

Or is it on there because your friends are commenting?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:15pm

Call the FBI ( federal offense). tell them about the page; provide them with the profile name and a link to the page. There is a Cyber Hotline 1-800-THE LOST

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/…
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:16pm
I wouldn't dare share. One person kept it up and unfriended me and the other I don't even want to check if it's down or not I took screen shots just in case.

But instead of taking down he dared me to call the police. I just don't know what's wrong with people.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:16pm
I say keep calling back to the PD .... SOMEBODY there needs to be able to handle it. Or they should be able to contact someone at Facebook. That kind of stuff shouldn't be hard to track down if they work on it 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:16pm
ugg thank you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I wouldn't dare share. One person kept it up and unfriended me and the other I don't even want to check if it's down or not I took screen shots just in case.

But instead of taking down he dared me to call the police. I just don't know what's wrong with people.

Wait .... you mean THEY (your friends) posted it?? Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style