BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ChitChat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 2.42  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:11am
I love experimenting with wigs. I tried to do a pixie wig b4 I comitted to the cut. Twas a fail!
Sponsored Links

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:13am
yall betta hope u neva piss anyone off in this thread... next thing u know u a cum guzzlin hoeDisapprove
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:15am
Aint no shame in my game...yet i cant bring myself to go to the sex side....
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:17am
I don't guzzle cum. I described it as warm death for fuks sakes. pun intended. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:19am
Just read this thread.. thought it was Gkisses "lies people tell" thread and couldnt understang how in the hell the thread dis such a 360 lol
I forgot to tell ya'll that Diddy came to Kingston, Jamaica and held a sound clash in the middle of Half-Way-Tree (in a club). Well Supreme Promotions (Sting Stage Show) and Ciroc held the sound clash and he hosted, it was a spur of the moment thing took one day to organise they say. He and Cassie seems to have had snuck in to Montego Bay on the quiet and somehow the clash got done. The winner got $20000 USD Tony Matterhorn, that heaux!

ETA I can't tell the last time i tasted cumTongue

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 08 2013 at 12:20am
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:19am
People accuse members of sucking dank already, regardless of whether they previously shared that or not, so they would say it regardless of what was said in this thread.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:19am
Lol at anah.

My mom is currently looking up the net worth of certain reality tv stars.... I see her auditioning for a show in the very near future . As long as she doesn't become the eleventh baby mama ill support her lol
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

cum tastes like warm death. Unless he eats lots of bananas, then it tastes like thick water. 

Shocked  would eating pineapples change this? please say yesCry

why you wanna know???Geek
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:20am
lol DerriLOL

So..

One of my cuz who i love dearly and talked about in other threads just posted a pic of her and her crew going out..... and like i just dont understand how they though they looked good.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:21am
ROTFL...

The closest to reality Id wanna get is House Hunters International. I love HGTV.

Im hungry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>