BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ChitChat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 2.42  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

cum tastes like warm death. Unless he eats lots of bananas, then it tastes like thick water. 

Shocked  would eating pineapples change this? please say yesCry
yes. 
But the texture and the tempt. Oh gawd. 
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:05am
What a varied array of assessments about the taste of cum. Clap
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:06am
I try not to let it stay on my tongue that long ...i dont give myself enough time to analyze the flavorLOL
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:06am
He was talking about racism in European soccer, and how the crowd calls players monkeys and throws bananas on the field. He said that he would join in and throw banana's and the opposing black players.

I sat there dumbfounded.

I think he might have something against africans now that I think about it. That whole convo was just really weird.

He's a nice guy otherwise though.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:07am
I think it mostly tastes like dishwashing liquid (if I knew what that tasted like)
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:07am
What does cum smell like to y'all? It has a soapy smell i swear like caustic soda applied to a the bauxite lake. My gf and i were driving to the country, just outside faiths pen and we both scremad "what smells like sperm so?" the other two gfs were like, "these two heaux"

NOOOOOOO @ warm death derri whyyyyyy LMAO
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:08am
nvm.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jan 08 2013 at 12:17am
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:09am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

He was talking about racism in European soccer, and how the crowd calls players monkeys and throws bananas on the field. He said that he would join in and throw banana's and the opposing black players.

I sat there dumbfounded.

I think he might have something against africans now that I think about it. That whole convo was just really weird.

@ the Bolded, it wouldn't be strange if he did. What an idiotic thing to say on his part.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I sat there dumbfounded.

I don't like the sound of this guy he is wasteful and he is a coonSleepy
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:11am
if my man's cum tasted like dishwashing liquid I'd be SO effin upset. lmao. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic