Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chinese Vendors and their Lies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
01bella1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 01bella1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 7:42pm
lol how is it 5A if its been steam or chemically changed for different textures. lol ask them that Suga
Sponsored Links

xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 8:37pm
Yeah there are a couple honest Chines Vendors. 
I Think im Still going to order the hair. 
She haven't had any bad YT reviews
plus, a Few members recommend her
& the hair is abs. Beautiful
What do y'all think?
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by 01bella1 01bella1 wrote:

Also I was told by my long time vendor that I have known since 2010 that deals with top AV that there is no Indian hair in China because its to expensive to import and pay the fees to import Raw Indian hair. He said 99% of all hair in China is Chinese. He said if its Indian Hair in China it will be very Expensive. He told me his top AV buy the hair from India and ship it to them. That's why so many AV like EP has more then one supplier. They buy Indian hair in India then ship it to China to make there ready made products. Also he said Russian hair comes from a eastern part of China. He said the place they get the so called Russian hair is a place very close to Russia but its in China. What an eye opener!

What an eye opener!!

LOL LOL LOL

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Yep. A CV told me the same thing.
I was like, "I want it to be virgin Peruvian," and she was like "It (sic) just name. All Chinese. All hair Chinese."

That's when I learned that the Chinese are crafty. Very crafty. And market savy.

Met a couple on a plane from Russia, but the chick looked Chinese. Turns out, she was from one of those
something-stan countries on the Chinese border. Spoke Russian and looked Chinese. Gosh that was a slow recovery from ignorance day for me.

Wonder what the source of "Filipino" hair actually is? Chinese I bet since I've never known Filipinos to offer hair at temples, etc. What a world.

...And I still need to find a lace front.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The Boston marathon bomber brothers, the younger brother has friends from the same region of Russia that his family is from, who also look Chinese/Eurasian:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic