Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedChinese lace front vendors???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
charmed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 9:54am
Originally posted by beauty05 beauty05 wrote:

Finally, for those forum members who have purchased from any of these vendors, how is the quality of the wigs?  Which vendor sells the best wigs?  Are they comparable to those wigs that have received good reviews on the forum (i.e Stefani Diamond, MyLaceFrontWig, Latonya4hair, etc?

Beauty these are the vendors that supply the the afore mentioned.  Now if you are trying to determine which supplier actually supplies product to who, then take Anjel's advice.  Or ask the vendor when purchasing who supplies their wigs.  They may tell you if you explain that you are want to feel comfortable with the quality of the product that you are purchasing and your research has shown that some manufacturers don't provide the best hair on their product.  Many people are more comfortable purchasing from someone here in the states and paying the mark up but avoiding the unknown venture to China.  Personally the vendor's reaction may also give you a feel of his or her business ethic because they do know if their product is garbage.  The worst that can happen is they don't answer you.  Oh Well.. with all the sleuths on this board, you can still get the answer to your question...
Sponsored Links

MsNeka View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 10:03am
Hi Anjel, I don't know a lot about the lace fronts, but the prices that you listed for JaimeiMakingCo...are all of the lace fronts $125 or does it vary? I am so close to wanting to purchase one, but I want to know exactly what to do and how to go about doing it. Please help ...LOL
MO View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 10:05am

Anjel , when you say "sample" is that a sample of the type of hair/style or is that an actual LF.With the "promised intention" on buying more?

charmed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 10:11am

Monet - sample meaning buying a wig with out having to purchase the minum requirement for a wholesale order because you want to see their workmanship.  The chinese vendors are wholesellers but will a sample to you at a reduced price.  Jeff had a catelogue of wigs and pictures of the caps, styles and types of hair offered. You don't have to purchase more units just know that if you do the price may or may not be the same because you aren't purchasing the minimum.  Sorry Anjel - I just answered the question hope you don't mind. 

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 10:16am

The sample refers to an actual LF wig. They are hoping that you will buy more and often the price decreases even more with bulk orders.

note about Chinese Remi: A member (I think that it was Ms.Ireland) has purchased Chinese Remi and she was very satisfied. She said that is was very nice and sort of silky. Chinese hair is larger and straighter than Indian so it might not match hair that is not relaxed. I also was under the impression that BSS hair is not entirely human, no matter what the source. I didn't think that any hair could be worse than BSS hair.

MO View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 10:48am

Thanks Jolie & Charmed

Anjel Thanks too I know you wold of answered so heres another : After getting the measurements then what? Is there a step-by-step guide or something I need to hurry up and order??

Tesha's hair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 11:59am
Ooh,very good info Anjel.......thats very nice of you to give us that info and Charmed,now i want one of the 125.00 LFW, just to see the quality,but have no clue how to actually get the order in to those China vendors??
essence View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 12:03pm
Anjel, GREAT list of lacefront vendors.  Maybe now I will stop getting all these bogus emails from people trying to hide thier IP addresses asking for the vendor info 
Tesha's hair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 12:05pm
I think that Jamiemakingco wig is only temple to temple, i thought thats what i read! I wonder if the others are ear to ear, or all the way around.
blaccbeauty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2005 at 5:28pm

Those prices are great, I may be willing to take a chance on one of these vendors. But how do you make a bank transfer and is it risky for the vendors to find out your banking info - that is, if they are not legit. Anjel, thanks for supplying this information!  

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
  Share Topic