FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Chinese FLW Review

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
IgnoriTK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IgnoriTK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese FLW Review
    Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:13pm
Hi Ladies, I've been ghost viewing the forum for a while and decided to make an account to share my experience with my vendor/wig. The wig specs are: 18inch Light Body Wave FLW Cap Swiss Lace *Has Adjustable Straps) Single Knots & Baby Hair Around Perimeter. Knots are not bleached, But you can request that.
Hair Specs/Cap Construction: A+++ It's so smooth, an I mean Juicy Couture Sweatsuit smooth. It is VIRGIN CHINESE hair, she doesn't process it at all (no steam, chemicals, etc) It's silky but not overtly silky. It really does mimic African American Permed Hair. It comes in its natural color like a chocolate light brown. The ends are nice and full, not frail and limp. The entire wigs density is 140% which is the perfect fullness without being too big so you can still see you parts. The hairline is extremely realistic I didn't have to tweeze or anything I'd say it's about 100-110% density with dips and curves. She sews in adjustable straps free of charge. It fit snuggly on my head like it was made for me. I've put this hair in a high pony an buns with no glue or tape. The wig was pretty much ready to wear fresh out the package, No conehead, humps or bumps whatsoever.

Hair Durability: I'm really low maintenance when it comes to hair so this is perfect, I rarely put product in it because it's not needed. I've had the wig since early November and after about 2-3 bleachings it has held up EXTREMELY WELL. The ends did get a bit frizzy (probably my lack of product) but a good hot oil treatment took care of that. I did lose my waves after a while but I'm sure that's because of the multiple bleach sessions. It takes a flat iron really well. Holds curls for a decent amount of time.

The vendor is reallllly sweet and answers whatever questions you may have promptly with no issue. It's literally like talking to one of your girlfriends. She has a great attitude and is really honest about her products. She does silk tops as well (not really my thing but i'm sure they're great) 

PM FOR VENDOR INFO. GOOD DAY LADIES.

Edited by IgnoriTK - Apr 11 2014 at 1:01pm
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair