China Empire in Africa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:08pm

China wants to take over the world and we are not helping with everything made in china . I want the children to stop suffering . Why are babies starving in 2014 with all of the money raised for the last 100 years ?

Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

China wants to take over the world and we are not helping with everything made in china . I want the children to stop suffering . Why are babies starving in 2014 with all of the money raised for the last 100 years ?

Exactly there is enough acreage to feed all of those children and hydroponics is enough to grow food and feed nations in abundance.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:47pm
The whore of the world?

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

So what did I say wrong?

I merely said until we realize we don't need any other foreign powers than we can fully build ourselves and kick out any foreigner.

I don't troll my own threads

Ermm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The whore of the world?

When you let every foreigner get rich off you and create division and conflict within your borders and steal your resources than what are you?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:09pm
Mnxim,
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Is this gonn be a bash Africa thread?

Every black nation needs to comme together and build something like the EU. I know the West Indian countries are/were trying it. Its all these corrupt leaders mang
This would work...we need to get over the bull crap of light skin/dark skin, good hair/ bad hair shi%t though....that would be a start.

We would need to kevin hart and the new blacks to expire though.

Edited by Lilaca - Jun 02 2014 at 3:40pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

for so many reasons, it's incredibly problematic and frightening to hear someone who claims to champion african progression<span style="font-size: medium; line-height: 1.4;"> refer to africa as a whore of all things...</span>
<span style="line-height: 22px;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 22px;">africa whose very people were ripped away and sold as property far and wide
</span>

I just...Sleepy

that word, the meaning, the context of africa...it's just incredibly sick if you think about it...

ugh...then I remember who I'm talking to

Exactly
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:09pm
Maybe whore is a little strong or maybe not. I'm pretty pissed off they keep letting these motherfing thieves and conquerors in all these nations to look. When will it end?! Blacks in America calling themselves the new blacks and trying to find ways not being African descent, I'm sick of this mentality we have no we can find everything within ourselves not these bandits and despots who wouldn't have a pot to piss in it wasn't for African teachers who gave the world knowledge. Then for us only to be destroyed. If you think I said was bad but I'm just tired of us thinking we made it when we join hands with others and not ourselves that's making and building.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:02pm
Sooo how do WE go about stopping this? Like what do I have to do? Because I will be damned if there will ever be a strong Chinese presence in any mfing West African country when their people by and large view us as inferior.

SO what do we do?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>