BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Chilli and Wayne Brady Dating?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chilli and Wayne Brady Dating?
    Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:51pm

New Couple? Wayne Brady Is Choppin’ Chilli’s Petite Cakes To Smithereens… Again!

What Chilli wants … is Wayne Brady? The long suffering single singer has apparently found love with comedian Wayne Brady and the pair aren’t ashamed to show it.

According to US Weekly reports:

No scrub here! Wayne Brady is dating TLC’s Chilli, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm. The relationship is fairly new, but the couple has already shown their affection for each other in public. On Friday night, the two were spotted holding hands while the comedian supported the singer during a TLC concert at the MGM in Las Vegas.

“They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans,” an eyewitness tells Us of the night out. “He kept her close to him the whole time.” Mid-show, Chilli (real name: Rozonda Thomas) also gave the Emmy-award winning star a shout-out during the set and brought him on stage. (Chilli and Lil Mama performed for a private party MGM threw for their employees.)

“It has only been two weeks but they really like each other,” a source adds. “They’ve been friends for years but there has always been this flirtation. Both of them had a hard time being single, so they love dating a friend and someone in the business. They make a really great couple.”

As it turns out, the pair have given love a shot before. Brady, 41, and Chilli, 42, dated briefly a year ago but put things on hold after only a few weeks due to their busy schedules.

The Whose Line Is It Anyway star — who’s also a regular guest star on How I Met Your Mother — was previously married to Diana Lasso for two years until their split in 1995. He also was married to Mandie Taketa from 1999 to 2008, with whom he has 10-year-old daughter Maile. Chilli split from Usher in 2004 after three years together.

We hope this works out for Chilli, she hasn’t had the best luck with love.

WENN

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:54pm
That nicca aint nowhere near the list her crazy ass had.....but congrats....
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:57pm
i know right!! hes not athletic or fine idk hopefully they work out
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:00pm
But he's funny! I love me some Wayne Brady.
I hope they work out if it's true.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:00pm
odd but opposites attract so I've heard. congrats
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:01pm
Interesting... I thought he was still married. Hope it works out- so we can take him on the coon's list.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:02pm
he dates black women?
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:05pm
I can see why she would like him.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:06pm
Quote “It has only been two weeks but they really like each other,”

smhLOL this article is premature as
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:07pm
I thought he was only into "others."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>