Perfect Hair Collection

Topic ClosedChili and Rosemary shampoo and conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DrunkClouds View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chili and Rosemary shampoo and conditioner
    Posted: Oct 13 2007 at 12:04pm
I was shopping at Sears and at the very bottom of shampoo hair care asile in a little corner, I saw a few bottles of Chili and rosemary shampoo and conditioner. I think they are dominican products although I have never heard of this combination. Have any of you used these products? If so what is your opinon of them?
Sponsored Links

mstoya25 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2007 at 12:34pm
I use the Chile con Romero conditioner...it's smell like a hot pepper, but it is really thick and it absorbs into my hair.  I posted on it a few months ago, but I guess no one knows what it is.  It is for hispanic hair...well the directions are in Spanish...I like it!  I don't really use shampoo, so I didn't try it.....

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2007 at 12:52pm
Thank you for the response. Yeah it was quite a random find, we do have a hispanic population here (it isn't huge) but i never thought sears would stock something like that btw it was at sears essentials. I think every store decides which random "none" brand name products they will stock so I figure it wouldn't be avialable everywhere. It does come in a huge bottle so I think i will get it, is it really rich or just medium rich as far detangling etc? I am dominican and all of the conditioners i have tried that are dominican work for me but since i am not familiar with this brand i am weary.

I wonder what the benefits of using a conditioner that has chili and rosemary as the ingredients are?Confused I imagine that the chili might stimulate the scalp??

Edited by DrunkClouds - Oct 13 2007 at 12:52pm
mstoya25 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2007 at 1:01pm
It makes sense that Sears would carry it because I got mine at Kmart....It is in a huge bottle and only about $6....It is my go to conditioner after I take my twists out, because it detangles really well.  I am of mixed Dominican origins, and it works fine on my bush...LOL!!  I don't think products have a nationality, but alot of my products are in Spanish....Both chili and rosemary are scalp stimulants, and you can feel and smell them working....I also use the Pantene with the green label and the red highlighting conditioner.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2007 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by mstoya25 mstoya25 wrote:

It makes sense that Sears would carry it because I got mine at Kmart....It is in a huge bottle and only about $6....It is my go to conditioner after I take my twists out, because it detangles really well.  I am of mixed Dominican origins, and it works fine on my bush...LOL!!  I don't think products have a nationality, but alot of my products are in Spanish....Both chili and rosemary are scalp stimulants, and you can feel and smell them working....I also use the Pantene with the green label and the red highlighting conditioner.
Thank youSmile I will def by purchasing this even if it isn't great it's probably good. Since you have natural hair too then it might work for me and it's such a great bargain a salon size bottle for 6bucks.
fnggrant View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2007 at 3:03pm
Since I am unable to post a new topic!!!Cry Has anyone used Burt's Bees Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar? How do you like it?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply